Just when you thought you had a crappy day, just remember her

I still use a flip phone... believe it or not I have never seen a need for a smart telephone... the Marine Corps. gave me a great flip phone that withstands all kinds of abuse... lol
Last year I was painting my garage and as I sat down to take a break I heard my phone ring... I couldn't find it anywhere but it kept ringing... I finally tracked it down in a bucket of paint I was rolling out of I had to rinse it off in my sink... lol
Then at least three times I've opened my washing machine to see it sitting on the bottom of my washer.... still works like brand new.... and still looks brand new.... and it does what is says it will... make calls stay charged and tells the time of day... that's all I need...

Last edited:
I still use a flip phone... believe it or not I have never seen a need for a smart telephone... the Marine Corps. gave me a great flip phone that withstands all kinds of abuse... lol
Last year I was painting my garage and as I sat down to take a break I heard my phone ring... I couldn't find it anywhere but it kept ringing... I finally tracked it down in a bucket of paint I was rolling out of...lol
Then at least three times I've opened my washing machine to see it sitting on the bottom of my washer.... still works like brand new.... and still looks brand new.... and it does what is says it will... make calls stay charged and tells the time of day... that's all I need...

Years ago I had a Motorola phone with Nextel capabilities. It was a solid phone. I ran over it with a GMC 3500. The screen cracked, but it still worked. I never had to baby that old phone.

Last year I was painting my garage and as I sat down to take a break I heard my phone ring... I couldn't find it anywhere but it kept ringing... I finally tracked it down in a bucket of paint I was rolling out of I had to rinse it off in my sink... lol
I wish I still had my flip phone, they are smaller. Sounds like you have a hell of a phone.

I am a phone moderate. I just wish I still had one with a slide out keyboard though. I have one of those fold in half phones right now. Just so you know if you are considering one, they are totally misleading. You aren't supposed to fold them if the phone is on per the instructions which makes that feature pretty useless.

Nothing like a little bit of natural selection to put a smile on my face.

Im still trying to visualize how she tried suspending herself down into the vault using the dogs leash.
Must have been a lot of trauma for her poor dog.

"Vault toilet"?
And all this time I've been calling them outhouses.
if youve ever been to a campground, those are the ones that are dug deeper down into the ground, sort of like a septic tank.

LOL

You make me feel better for all the mistakes and absent-minded things I do these days (having Potato on your mind is enough to... but anyhow...)

What company makes your flip phone?

I have one but have to activate it. My guess is your flip phone was made in Japan?

They certainly make the best cars :)

LOL

You make me feel better for all the mistakes and absent-minded things I do these days (having Potato on your mind is enough to... but anyhow...)

What company makes your flip phone?

I have one but have to activate it. My guess is your flip phone was made in Japan?

They certainly make the best cars :)
Kyocera..... It works great.... for what I need... and old Joe can't track me....

That's nothing. Horror stories abound.
When I feel down, I think about the 16-year-old who was sitting in her car at a red light
when a drunk driver hit her and her car burst into flames, burning her face off and blinding
her. Beautiful girl made horrible in minutes, forever.

A fellow I played tennis with has a grown son who went body surfing in big waves at The Jetty
in Newport Beach. One wave and he became a quadriplegic, dependent on his father for everything.

Sixteen year old high school student went to Los Angeles Arboretum and sat down on a bench.
Eucalyptus branch broke off a tree, hit her on the head and she became a quadriplegic
at age 16, thirty-five years ago.

You think you got problems?

That's nothing. Horror stories abound.
When I feel down, I think about the 16-year-old who was sitting in her car at a red light
when a drunk driver hit her and her car burst into flames, burning her face off and blinding
her. Beautiful girl made horrible in minutes, forever.

A fellow I played tennis with has a grown son who went body surfing in big waves at The Jetty
in Newport Beach. One wave and he became a quadriplegic, dependent on his father for everything.

Sixteen year old high school student went to Los Angeles Arboretum and sat down on a bench.
Eucalyptus branch broke off a tree, hit her on the head and she became a quadriplegic
at age 16, thirty-five years ago.

You think you got problems?
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Forum List

Back