Justice Department Requests Transcripts From January 6th Committee As Investigation Widens

There’s no doubt in my mind some will get in trouble and someone will be sacrificed and my bet is the Kraken or Rudy G. , but no way does the U.S. Government go after Trump at all because if they do you can bet the Republicans will go after Biden or Harris or some future Democrats…
They will do that anyway as the republic party is now a fascist movement.

Well Skew you better hope they nail Trump because if they fail, well you better know the shit your side has been doing will come back to bite you so hard that I will not feel any sorrow for you and the far left…

Also remember what goes around comes around and Biden and the left better hope the GOP loses in November because his ass will be grass and they will mow it…
The GOP best be on their A game from now till then, because these cat's are dangerous and desperate now. Listening to Dan Bangino during his podcast, and Dan is a genius. He's an Italian, and he's got grit + he don't back down from nothing.

The truth is, the DOJ and Garland fear bringing justice down on Trump. The backlash of violence would quickly spiral out of control and too many live will be lost in the fighting.

Even the US military can't be trusted to be loyal to the state.

Democracy is at least halfway defeated because of the fearing of the authorities in America.
Trump will undoubtedly complete the job.

If Americans don't act to take back their democracy, it will soon be too late and quite impossible.
The US military takes a oath to support the CONSTITUTION, not the government. I don't know what the Canadian Military does.

because turtleboy had to be an even bigger asshole than normal & not let the protocol carry thru like normal, precisely because he KNEW that garland would have gotten the gig; using the excuse that it was an election 'year' & 10/11 months was too close to it to allow it - whilst having hearings for the handmaiden bitch to be CONfirmed less than 2 weeks b4 the last election.
Bye bye RvW! Hahahahahahhaahhahahahaahaa

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has asked the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack for transcripts of interviews it is conducting, which have included discussions with associates of former President Donald J. Trump, according to people with knowledge of the situation.

The move, coming as Attorney General Merrick B. Garland appears to be ramping up the pace of his painstaking investigation into the Capitol riot, is the clearest sign yet of a wide-ranging inquiry at the Justice Department.

Garland wants the transcripts now, right before the public hearings next month?

Interesting.
And now the Roundup and prosecution of the leaders begins.

The truth is, the DOJ and Garland fear bringing justice down on Trump. The backlash of violence would quickly spiral out of control and too many live will be lost in the fighting.

Even the US military can't be trusted to be loyal to the state.

Democracy is at least halfway defeated because of the fearing of the authorities in America.
Trump will undoubtedly complete the job.

If Americans don't act to take back their democracy, it will soon be too late and quite impossible.
I don't give trump that much credit. When you elect a clown, you can always expect a circus.

The US military takes a oath to support the CONSTITUTION, not the government. I don't know what the Canadian Military does.
Some senior US officers have already colluded with Trump on overthrowing government. That was because the election was stolen. And the majority turned a blind to the theft.

Some senior US officers have already colluded with Trump on overthrowing government. That was because the election was stolen. And the majority turned a blind to the theft.
The election was not stolen, this was simply another big lie pedaled by the con man trump. And no military sided with trump, they know shit when they see it.

The GOP best be on their A game from now till then, because these cat's are dangerous and desperate now. Listening to Dan Bangino during his podcast, and Dan is a genius. He's an Italian, and he's got grit + he don't back down from nothing.
Was it genius of bongjeano that he spent 15 minutes on a recent show railing against a supposed proposed law in Australia about growing of food that was non-existent?

There’s no doubt in my mind some will get in trouble and someone will be sacrificed and my bet is the Kraken or Rudy G. , but no way does the U.S. Government go after Trump at all because if they do you can bet the Republicans will go after Biden or Harris or some future Democrats…
If all the evidence leads to a conviction, the courts will decide, who pays the piper.

Forum List

Back