Justice Kennedy looking to retire in the next few months

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
That would be a huge victory for conservatives for the next 30 years.

Thomas, Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch and then replacing a liberal with a conservative would give the conservatives a 30 year conservative bloc.

Not to mention Ginsburg will drop dead within the next 8yrs (if not next 4 yrs).

A 6 justice conservative bloc should keep liberals up at night.

Opinion: Trump won’t decide Supreme Court’s future

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Another Trump appointee. Expect more obstructionism from the snowflakes.

While, I'd like to see a conservative advantage, I am not particularly interested in a super majority.

Thomas, Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch and then replacing a liberal with a conservative would give the conservatives a 30 year conservative bloc.

Not to mention Ginsburg will drop dead within the next 8yrs (if not next 4 yrs).

If true get your waders! The incoming shitstorm is sure to be of epic proportions

Too fine! I'm not sure how much affect that'll have on past rulings already on the books but am more hopeful looking towards the future.

Did you even read the article you linked? No, Kennedy is not considering retiring in the next few months--not to anyone's knowledge, anyway. It's your own pipe dream, and everyone has been talking about the next replacement being the "big one" for months now. Replacing a conservative (Scalia) with another conservative is not going to change the nature of the court.

It's a better bet that Ginsberg will drop dead before Kennedy retires.

I thought Ginsburg was dead at this state of the union speech.... :lol:

150213020241-newsroom-ginsburg-not-sober-at-state-of-union-00001208-large-169.jpg

150213020241-newsroom-ginsburg-not-sober-at-state-of-union-00001208-large-169.jpg

According to Ginsberg, she and Scalia had too much wine together at dinner before for the State of the Union. lol

Nine Clowns With Gavels and Gowns

Kennedy is the Reagan appointee who became the deciding vote in sanctifying Gayist marriage. Most of the Conservative Presidents' appointees have eventually sold us out, so there's no effective way the voters can control SCROTUS.

Kennedy is the Reagan appointee who became the deciding vote in sanctifying Gayist marriage. Most of the Conservative Presidents' appointees have eventually sold us out, so there's no effective way the voters can control SCROTUS.
And that is as it should be. Thank God at least one branch of our government is continuing to act as it was conceived.

Bad Bader

That's photoshopped from the scene in Psycho where the victim's sister finds the mummified corpse of Norman Bates's Mom! I can't believe the other Justices actually did that to Ruthie because none of them look like Anthony Perkins.

And that is as it should be. Thank God at least one branch of our government is continuing to act as it was conceived.
Oh please. Every justice appointed by a Democrat has been an activist. Sotomayor believes laws are made in the courts.

Must be queer-juice in the D.C. water.....Souter got caught hooking up with a boy in a park restroom in the middle of the night...got rolled, left the court.

Forum List

Back