Justice Obama??? Why not?

Exactly. They had to change it to a tax just so it would be "constitutional." Another lie by that asshole, BTW.
And a perfect example of activists on the court.

Didn't you just before state that Obama keeps on losing with the SCOTUS 9-0???
Obviously NOT.....

It is like some believing that Bill Clinton was going to be appointed one time and what happen there!?!

The fact that Bill Clinton was disbarred in Arkansas is what will always keep him from ever being nominated......Obama is a whole different story.

Exactly. They had to change it to a tax just so it would be "constitutional." Another lie by that asshole, BTW.
And a perfect example of activists on the court.

Didn't you just before state that Obama keeps on losing with the SCOTUS 9-0???
Obviously NOT.....
In its original form is was blatantly unconstitutional. They had to change it to a tax. Do you REALLY not understand?

Obama won't do it, because he wouldn't be the first president to later take a position on the SCOTUS bench.

Not being the first would ruin his image

She would be smart to nominate someone like Ted Cruz to screw with the GOP minds!

Or at least Lindsey Graham...

I actually like Graham.....But Cruz has to still find even ONE friend in the senate.

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama described the U.S. Constitution as having “deep flaws” during a September 2001 Chicago public radio program, adding that the country’s Founding Fathers had “an enormous blind spot” when they wrote it.

Obama also remarked that the Constitution “reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day.”

Any man that says this doesn't deserve to be any where near a courtroom as a judge.

In its original form is was blatantly unconstitutional. They had to change it to a tax. Do you REALLY not understand?

I FULLY understand that....but so what???

In its original form from the right wing Heritage Foundation the so-called mandate was deemed unconstitutional....so the wording changed and the SCOTUS upheld it.

Because he hates America and the Constitution.
Unlike the Republican senate who love the constitution. At least the second amendment. Not so much the second article, where the Founding fathers tried to give the senate a say in the selection of a supreme court justice. Something they want to pervert in holding the supreme court hostage for political reasons.Why John McCain wants to leave the Supreme Court hanging
Ted Cruz Suggests Senate Republicans May Leave Supreme Court Spot Vacant
the entire supreme court is "political reasons" Why do you think they never appoint people for Constitutional reasons and hang on "political reasons?"

Last edited:
She would be smart to nominate someone like Ted Cruz to screw with the GOP minds!

Or at least Lindsey Graham...

I actually like Graham.....But Cruz has to still find even ONE friend in the senate.

I actually like Graham too... Hillary Clinton would be wise to select someone that will screw with the GOP so that she can show how insane D.C. has become!

I doubt Cruz would accept the Nomination seeing he is eying 2020 ( Foolish as can be ) and would rather stay in the Senate...

I FULLY understand that....but so what???

In its original form from the right wing Heritage Foundation the so-called mandate was deemed unconstitutional....so the wording changed and the SCOTUS upheld it.
Obamacares finished original form presented to the SC was NOT the heritage foundations. What, do you think it took a bunch of insurance lobbyists and political hacks to copy it? Idiot

Because he represents foreign Globalist Elite interests above American Citizen interests. He's a NWO shill. He'd be a disaster as a Supreme Court Justice.

So when it does not happen can I remind you of this!?!

Absolutely you can......Notice that my thread's title has a question mark.

Yes, but you believe it will happen and want consensus to agree with your question...

I am saying it will never happen...

He will want time with the Girls and rest...

I see him vying for U.N. Secretary instead...

Yes, but you believe it will happen and want consensus to agree with your question...

You may be correct......but the lure of a life-time appointment with the SCOTUS is mighty tempting.

You may be correct......but the lure of a life-time appointment with the SCOTUS is mighty tempting.

He's too much of an attention whore to want to be locked up in a court room. He wants to tour and listen to Democrat zombies scream like he's a rock star.

Why do you care? Every Democrat is the same

Too some but I see more of a Jimmy Carter type wanting to do community service ( after a period of time off ) and being more on the Diplomatic Stage where he can influence the world with his ideas...

Even Breitbart entertains the strong possibility......Obama to replace Sclaia's seat?

‘Justice Obama’ – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court

..........it is conceivable that if Hillary Clinton is elected 45th president of the United States she could nominate the 44th president to the Supreme Court. For starters, it is perfectly legal, and President Obama would not be the first former president to hold the title of Justice.

'Justice Obama' – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court - Breitbart

Great idea! And he has ALREADY BEEN VETTED… WOW!

Even Breitbart entertains the strong possibility......Obama to replace Sclaia's seat?

‘Justice Obama’ – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court

..........it is conceivable that if Hillary Clinton is elected 45th president of the United States she could nominate the 44th president to the Supreme Court. For starters, it is perfectly legal, and President Obama would not be the first former president to hold the title of Justice.

'Justice Obama' – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court - Breitbart

Legally there is no reason.

But I doubt President Obama is interested.

Isn't fucking up one branch of the government enough?

Forum List

Back