Justin Trudeau accused of groping

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you think the left will demand that he resign?

President Trump's self-satisfied little nemesis from Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, looks as though he's getting his turn in the barrel of Harvey Weinstein. The 46-year-old left-wing prime minister and advocate of political correctness has been accused of excessive randiness, groping a female reporter like some pervert on the subway back when he was 28, and the reporter says he got away with it.

According to Fox News: Allegations against Trudeau re-surfaced last week when a Calgary law professor posted a picture of an article claiming the then-teacher engaged in inappropriately "handling" a reporter. The story didn't have a byline.

Trudeau's denial was comical: "I remember that day in Creston well," Trudeau said on Sunday. "I had a good day that day. I don't remember any negative interactions that day at all."

But of course he doesn't remember any "negative interactions"–in the act of groping, it's never negative for the groper, who actually gets his jingles out of copping a feel.

So, ewww, yuck, the guy looks like a groper. Seems President Trump, who only was caught in taped locker-room braggadocio with no one coming forward to say he actually did anything, got much worse press coverage.

The politically correct Trudeau has always been a big advocate for any cause identified with the left, including women's causes, making the groping allegation, if true, hypocritical all by itself.

But more than that, Trudeau is not an old guy, someone who dates himself by being from another era with different standards.(snip) That he would go out groping anyway suggests a rather entitled sense of arrogance.(snip)

No wonder he has so many problems dealing with President Trump. Let's hope the press keeps the heat on him. He's likely overdue for a good apology tour on this one.

President Trump's self-satisfied little nemesis from Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, looks as though he's getting his turn in the barrel of Harvey Weinstein. The 46-year-old left-wing prime minister and advocate of political correctness has been accused of excessive randiness, groping a female reporter like some pervert on the subway back when he was 28, and the reporter says he got away with it.

According to Fox News: Allegations against Trudeau re-surfaced last week when a Calgary law professor posted a picture of an article claiming the then-teacher engaged in inappropriately "handling" a reporter. The story didn't have a byline.

Trudeau's denial was comical: "I remember that day in Creston well," Trudeau said on Sunday. "I had a good day that day. I don't remember any negative interactions that day at all."

But of course he doesn't remember any "negative interactions"–in the act of groping, it's never negative for the groper, who actually gets his jingles out of copping a feel.

So, ewww, yuck, the guy looks like a groper. Seems President Trump, who only was caught in taped locker-room braggadocio with no one coming forward to say he actually did anything, got much worse press coverage.

The politically correct Trudeau has always been a big advocate for any cause identified with the left, including women's causes, making the groping allegation, if true, hypocritical all by itself.

But more than that, Trudeau is not an old guy, someone who dates himself by being from another era with different standards.(snip) That he would go out groping anyway suggests a rather entitled sense of arrogance.(snip)

No wonder he has so many problems dealing with President Trump. Let's hope the press keeps the heat on him. He's likely overdue for a good apology tour on this one.
Why would I demand he resign? He's not the leader of my country, you fucking DOUCHEBAG.

Why would I demand he resign? He's not the leader of my country, you fucking DOUCHEBAG.
o8frbm7mb8zz.jpg

If he was a conservative you would demand it because that's the kind of hypocrite you are, douchebag.

Last edited:
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

who cares - not my problem

bet the op got a chubby though.

I am a card-carrying Conservative, and I think this is meaningless bullshit, and the accuser should be forced to spend a winter in Manitoba. After 18 years, give it up.

My guess is they'll refuse to believe it, despite believing instantly every salacious thing they hear about Trump.

But but but its Different if a liberal does it because liberals protect women, oh wait Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Justin Trudeau :eusa_think:

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm shocked he would ever consider touching a women, I look ar him and see nothing but a homosexual.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
`.

Forum List

Back