K Street Republicans Concerned About Trump's Mental and Physical Acuity.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Questions about President Joe Biden’s mental fitness have overwhelmed the conversations leading into the 2024 elections, but on K Street, the concern is more about Donald Trump.

Two-thirds
of Republican K Street leaders (66%) doubt Trump’s mental acuity and physical fitness to serve as president, our latest survey of downtowners found.

Meanwhile, Democratic K Street leaders seem more confident in Biden’s physical and mental capacity to serve. More than half of Democratic respondents (54%) said they are unconcerned about Biden’s cognitive and overall health.

One thing is for sure: Americans will be picking between two seniors in November. Recent polling shows the majority of voters believe both Biden, 81, and Trump, 77, are too old to serve an additional term.

GroundMurray.jpeg

I'd say considering trump is running for president and only the campaign trail a lot, running whatever businesses he is dealing with, dealing the near constant accusations against him, dealing with all the lawsuits against, and so on that's on top of dealing with his personal life I'd say he is doing pretty damned good. I don't think I could handle everything being thrown at him half as well as he is and I'm a lot younger than him.

Considering the pressure that he's been under for the past few years he is doing outstanding.

While trumps mental health is questionable, it isnt close to Bidens level. That man needs to be home. His wife should be ashamed of herself.

I wish it wasn't so but Trump is behaving in a way that will drive a lot of normal people away. If his minid is going then he's going to have to reduce his public appearances to a minimum and learn that he has to follow a script.

The only grace he can claim is in Biden being nearly as bad. If Biden drops out or drops dead, Trump is screwed!

I wish it wasn't so but Trump is behaving in a way that will drive a lot of normal people away. If his minid is going then he's going to have to reduce his public appearances to a minimum and learn that he has to follow a script.

The only grace he can claim is in Biden being nearly as bad. If Biden drops out or drops dead, Trump is screwed!

Juries sure don't like Trump.

Trump can't shut up and it's too late now.

Forum List

Back