Kaine as VP choice ....a bit boring..... as is Pence's

ROFLMAO OMG, A whitey ticket.. Two crackas, all white ticket.. Where's the fucking outrage from the board liberals?? RACIST TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squawk, WHITIES

Are you drunk?
This isn't about you.. Stay on topic boy.

Since you decided to shit up the thread with your drunken posting, it's actually about you now. I don't take orders from drunks. Sorry toots.
LMAO "Toots".. What's wrong dummy? Can't handle the truth?! You liberal shitbirds starting crowing WHITE TICKET the moment Trump chose Pence.. You fucking hypocrite.

No one cried that. Stop posting, go home -- you're drunk.

I am feeling all kind of empathy for you folks re: "VP" picks. I also have a sense of disappointment. You see I have seen the best VP that this Country will ever have. Hands down the best and most productive VP to sit in the office...

upload_2016-7-22_22-39-10.png

ROFLMAO OMG, A whitey ticket.. Two crackas, all white ticket.. Where's the fucking outrage from the board liberals?? RACIST TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squawk, WHITIES

Are you drunk?
This isn't about you.. Stay on topic boy.

Since you decided to shit up the thread with your drunken posting, it's actually about you now. I don't take orders from drunks. Sorry toots.
LMAO "Toots".. What's wrong dummy? Can't handle the truth?! You liberal shitbirds starting crowing WHITE TICKET the moment Trump chose Pence.. You fucking hypocrite.

No one cried that. Stop posting, go home -- you're drunk.
Too bad they did, BONEHEAD..

Forum List

Back