Kamala Harris' "Black" Father hates her guts and hasn't spoken to her in years.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Wow, I guess her 94 percent quit rate on her personal staff was not an anomaly. Seems Mr Harris has a MAJOR PROBLEM with Kamala's stereotypes of pot smoking Jamaicans and her perchant for identity politics among other things. Read for yourself it's quite interesting.

Wow, I guess her 94 percent quit rate on her personal staff was not an anomaly. Seems Mr Harris has a MAJOR PROBLEM with Kamala's stereotypes of pot smoking Jamaicans and her perchant for identity politics among other things. Read for yourself it's quite interesting.

I can understand. I hate her guts and I've never spoken to her.

Walz says to mind our own business.

🤔

As the left minds or intends to mind all our business (Walz set up a hotline during COVID for neighbors to rat out neighbors, just like Castro set up in Cuba decades ago).

Like a true ALEC/MAGA worshipper passing on invalid information as part of a dedicated massive misinformation
machine...............

Having a turnover rate like that....you almost have to WORK for that. You almost have to get up every day and say, I'm going to be the most toxic witch anyone has ever met, today and every day, to make that work.

Our deep feelings of repulsion when it comes to Lamaka are justified. Trust that.

Forum List

Back