Blacks call it "Kamala's Invasion" of illegals...Her father is not speaking to Kamala for her use of "color" in the election

Bleeting doesn't cut it. The fact remains, Harris is 5 points ahead and in some areas, 8 points. And it just gets better for Harris. And tRump announced he would do the ABC September Debate against Harris. tRump is visibly just above a veggie right now. And Vance?

I have one question. As nasty and evil as tRump is, why would I give any respect to anyone supporting him. Don't bother to answer. Say goodnight, Gracie.

Shove off and shove it......a-wipe.

Bleeting doesn't cut it.
So don't respond.

The fact is that the only poll that matters is in early November.

Trump was done in 2016. Only he won.

If having whatever numbers you have makes you happy, then I am glad for you.

As nasty and evil as tRump is, why would I give any respect to anyone supporting him.

Nasty and evil are subjective terms that your side throws out with reckless abandon.

I don't have much respect for anyone who uses them the way you do.

Bleeting doesn't cut it. The fact remains, Harris is 5 points ahead and in some areas, 8 points. And it just gets better for Harris. And tRump announced he would do the ABC September Debate against Harris. tRump is visibly just above a veggie right now. And Vance?

I have one question. As nasty and evil as tRump is, why would I give any respect to anyone supporting him. Don't bother to answer. Say goodnight, Gracie.
Blacks HATE Kamala. Good luck with that! Let's see what happens on election day. :p

Forum List

Back