Kamala Harris' "Black" Father hates her guts and hasn't spoken to her in years.

Do you know anything about that skank's family history? You just pull whatever's convenient out of your corpulent ass at any time.
Poor guys.

Brown, female, educated, successful, and better than you in virtually every way.

She really hits all your trigger points at once.

Meathead

Jamaicans are 25% Irish.

The first Irish emigrants to Jamaica arrived more than 200 years previous to my Jamaican friend’s 1850 ancestors. In 1641, Ireland’s population was 1,466,000 and in 1652, 616,000.

According to Sir William Petty, 850,000 were “wasted by the sword, plague, famine, hardship and banishment during the Confederation War 1641-1652.” At the end of the war, vast numbers of Irish men, women and children were forcibly transported by the English government.

In 1655, when England captured Jamaica from Spain, Oliver Cromwell needed to populate their new colony. Some were convicts, many indentured servants and very few of the deportees had committed any great crimes.

Deportation “beyond the sea, either within His Majesty’s dominions or elsewhere outside His Majesty’s Dominions” was one of their methods of dealing with the Irish issue and, more importantly, populating England’s new acquisition.

Years later I watched the Jamaican movie Cool Runnings. Only when the credits rolled, I noticed the Irish surnames, Roche, McLaughlin, Crowe, Morrison, Maloney, Harris. A few years later I watched a documentary on Bob Marley and noted a peculiar Irish lilt in some of the words spoken by the Jamaicans.

The claim that her father hates her guts and never speaks to her -- your thread title, genius-- is not well researched and factual. So that's a lie.

Sure could be a lie .

Harris is one of the old family named in Jamaica.. dating to the 16th century.

Sure could be a lie .

Harris is one of the old family named in Jamaica.. dating to the 16th century.
They cannot raise their candidate out of the shitty muck where he resides.

So they try to drag Harris down to his level, using lies.

It's clear which candidate is reviled by his family. It's clear why. Because they have said why. And there's no way around that.

So the vandalism by the Trumpers begins.

They cannot raise their candidate out of the shitty muck where he resides.

So they try to drag Harris down to his level, using lies.

It's clear which candidate is reviled by his family. It's clear why. Because they have said why. And there's no way around that.

So the vandalism by the Trumpers begins.

I know. It's s very sad. Trump doesn't have the prestige of the founding families of Jamaica. Trump's ardent supporters are a distinct type.

Forum List

Back