Kamala Harris' "Black" Father hates her guts and hasn't spoken to her in years.

I don't understand the quote marks.

Are Jamaicans not black anymore?
Not in the US African-American sense.

I loved when they came around to pick apples, they were fun to be around. They are nothing like US blacks.

Some of the old-timers cut the web between their fingers so they could spread their hand farther and pick more apples. They always got a bonus.

Wow, I guess her 94 percent quit rate on her personal staff was not an anomaly. Seems Mr Harris has a MAJOR PROBLEM with Kamala's stereotypes of pot smoking Jamaicans and her perchant for identity politics among other things. Read for yourself it's quite interesting.

He sounds like a real prig.

Not in the US African-American sense.
I can't wait to tell my friend Tim he's not black anymore!!

But what is he now? Just a white guy with a really good tan?

And I'm pretty sure he's gonna wanna keep his dreads, black or not.

Having a turnover rate like that....you almost have to WORK for that. You almost have to get up every day and say, I'm going to be the most toxic witch anyone has ever met, today and every day, to make that work.

Our deep feelings of repulsion when it comes to Lamaka are justified. Trust that.
Simone Sanders, one of the most extreme Leftists on MSNBC was one of Kamala's staffers. She stated on Jen Psaki's show that after working for her she may never work for another woman. OUCH!

Indeed one does...

View attachment 997443

Trump has his own agendas that he pushed. Kamala is a puppet of someone else and will just sign legislation from the other Communists who are the puppeteers. There are some Prog adherents who want us Deplorables in reeducation/concentration camps as well as want Trump killed.

She has about 10 percent African DNA and is descended from Jamaican slave owners. Lots of White people have more Black DNA than that.

Her ancestor was raped by a white plantation owner. In Jamaica he was probably Irish. He may not have been the owner.. He may have been a hired manager. Let me see what I can find. These are my ancestors.

Last edited:
I have no clue, he never spoke of politics at all.

What he was was a philanderer that cheated multiple times on my mother and gave her an STD and then left town without telling her he had been to the doctor to have his treated.

So yeah, he seems the kind of man you would worship and want to be your leader
Tree-Apple, I'm sure.

Wow, I guess her 94 percent quit rate on her personal staff was not an anomaly. Seems Mr Harris has a MAJOR PROBLEM with Kamala's stereotypes of pot smoking Jamaicans and her perchant for identity politics among other things. Read for yourself it's quite interesting.

Well here is some made up shit.

Well here is some made up shit.

Jamaica has real ancestral ties to the Irish. At some able bodied Irish women were recruited to Jamaica to work.

Genealogical research carried out by Northern Irish historian Stephen McCracken reveals Ms Harris’s four-times-paternal-great-grandfather Hamilton Brown was born in Co Antrim in 1776, the year of the US Declaration of Independence.

Brown emigrated to Jamaica, then a British colony, and became an enthusiastic slave owner on the sugar plantations that were the mainstay of the island’s economy. He opposed the abolition of slavery across the British Empire in 1832 and went to Antrim to replace his slaves with workers from his native county.

Forum List

Back