Kamala Harris has lied to the American people for at least two years

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Other than Jill she was the closest to Biden appearing attached to him like a Remora most of the time yet she covered up for his failing facilities time and again. Let that sink in a bit.

All we got is a change of name and I'd not bank on that given that she is less popular than head lice.

8xs10x.jpg

Kamala lied? But Trump was convicted. On 34 counts. He can't get a barbers license. But he's running for president because Republicans don't GAD about the law unless the law is persecuting a person of color.

Other than Jill she was the closest to Biden appearing attached to him like a Remora most of the time yet she covered up for his failing facilities time and again. Let that sink in a bit.

All we got is a change of name and I'd not bank on that given that she is less popular than head lice.

View attachment 981416
Get used to calling her Madame President 😅 😅 😅

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 981416

Yup. She's an accomplice to the fraud and the cover up.

Forum List

Back