Kamala Harris Promises Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens, Nationwide Mail-In Voting

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012

I suspect everyone knew this was a part of the far-left Democrat plan, to import millions of subservient “newcomer” voters. How convenient Harris refuses to do interviews where these policy goals can be made clear to the voters.​

Vice President Kamala Harris is vowing to sign legislation as president that would have millions of illegal aliens eventually securing naturalized American citizenship and imposing nationwide no-excuse mail-in voting.

I suspect everyone knew this was a part of the far-left Democrat plan, to import millions of subservient “newcomer” voters. How convenient Harris refuses to do interviews where these policy goals can be made clear to the voters.​

Vice President Kamala Harris is vowing to sign legislation as president that would have millions of illegal aliens eventually securing naturalized American citizenship and imposing nationwide no-excuse mail-in voting.
Breitbart is a joke. MAGA LIES.
Harris promising to get tough on the border. The Democrats realize the error of their border policy the first 2 years of Biden Presidency

Won't do any good. She will be imprisoned of executed for treason.

Harris promising to get tough on the border. The Democrats realize the error of their border policy the first 2 years of Biden Presidency

Your conspiracy theories are funny. Harris tough on the border=

1723314100186.jpeg

Watch Your Language or It Will Run Away

That comes from the media using the term "illegal" aliens, which implies that their status can easily be changed through legislation.

I thought I was hearing things in her speech when she was promising citizenship to illegals. Man, the Trump campaign better jump on that ASAP.

She has been promising this for 15 years... just like Obama/Biden/Pelosi... its all about winning not about the country....

Do you have any quotes from Harris admitting they fucked up on their border policy for 3 1/2 years?

Yes, Harris is becoming tougher on the border. Previous mistakes are acknowledged and changes will be made.
Please outline what mistakes she has admitted to and what the changes are that will be made short of solving the migrant problem by simply giving amnesty, path to citizenship and voting rights to migrants?

I suspect everyone knew this was a part of the far-left Democrat plan, to import millions of subservient “newcomer” voters.​

I've known all along that was the plan because every democrat here has DENIED it was ever the plan or would ever happen.

Just like no one is after your guns.

Forum List

Back