Kamala plans to rid the country of illegal immigrants and stop all illegal immigration

You read that right. Kamala has a plan to rid the country of all 20 million and completely stop ALL illegal immigration! It’s perfect…..

- Turn all lowlife scofflaws who have no respect for America, and are unable to support themselves because they are uneducated and unskilled, into citizens! And poof! No more illegal immigrants in this country - just 20 more welfare recipients and Democrat voters.

- Decriminalize breaking into this country illegally. Voila! There were be no more illegal aliens streaming in.

Dems aren’t even hiding it — Kamala Harris promises mass amnesty and more illegal immigration
She can't grant amnesty as president.

And her base will swallow it right up!
/—-/ I disagree. Her base knows she’s lying, and doesn’t care. Whatever it takes to help her win is OK with them.
Think about it. If her base really wanted deportation, then they would gravitate toward Trump.

/—-/ Of course, her democRAT base lies about Trump all the time. Why would they mind if Side Piece does it too?
They lie about everything. And then they pivot and call Trump the liar.

When will her honeymoon end? She’s moving up in the polls - all without saying a word, or putting forth a single policy proposal - other than stealing Trump’s (no taxes on tips, which is the only thing I disagree with him on).

You read that right. Kamala has a plan to rid the country of all 20 million and completely stop ALL illegal immigration! It’s perfect…..

- Turn all lowlife scofflaws who have no respect for America, and are unable to support themselves because they are uneducated and unskilled, into citizens! And poof! No more illegal immigrants in this country - just 20 more welfare recipients and Democrat voters.

- Decriminalize breaking into this country illegally. Voila! There were be no more illegal aliens streaming in.

Dems aren’t even hiding it — Kamala Harris promises mass amnesty and more illegal immigration
Why doesn't she do that now? She is the vice president and in charge of the border.

She can't grant amnesty as president.
Biden can't grant student loan forgiveness as President either but he did. With this lawless and anti-SCOTUS regime that will continue if Kamala is elected President, the law, rules, traditions, Constitution, court orders can just be shrugged off and ignored. And they can do anything they want so long as they have enough Democrats in the Senate to prevent removal from office.

They lie about everything. And then they pivot and call Trump the liar.

When will her honeymoon end? She’s moving up in the polls - all without saying a word, or putting forth a single policy proposal - other than stealing Trump’s (no taxes on tips, which is the only thing I disagree with him on).
/—-/ The honeymoon is winding down. The “not tonight Honey, I have a headache, excuse” had begun.

/—-/ The honeymoon is winding down. The “not tonight Honey, I have a headache, excuse” had begun.
What indications do you have that the honeymoon is winding down? People are so damn stupid that they are falling for the Naked Emperor, and I’m trying to hold on to hope that the normal people will wake up.

Wow. Her “plans” almost make her sound like a border czar.

Forum List

Back