Kamala Harris was ‘joking’ about shooting an intruder, insist aides in latest u-turn

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Keisha Lance Bottoms, a Harris campaign adviser, has now walked back on the comment saying it was “a joke” and designed to “humanise” her to voters.

“It was a joke, and she knew that we would still be talking about it today, but I think it‘s important that people know that the vice president respects the right to bear arms, that she supports the Second Amendment, but she wants responsible gun ownership and she wants our communities to be safe,” Ms Bottoms told CNN on Friday.

Kamala Harris was ‘joking’ about shooting an intruder, insist aides in latest u-turn

So.... what impression should this leave us with?
-Shooting people is a joke?
-She's willing to lie whomever she needs to?
-She believes lying about shooting people will "humanize" her?
-Given her cackles throughout the exchange, shooting people, and lying about it, is funny?

What should the average Oprah / The View watcher take from all this?

Last edited:
I really don't believe she or her husband have any guns.
She's throwing this out there to try and disguise her anti-gun history. Of course, she could be a hypocrite and actually has one, but I doubt it.

She's throwing this out there to try and disguise her anti-gun history. Of course, she could be a hypocrite and actually has one, but I doubt it.
Democrats always try to deceive American voters to get elected.

I wouldn't be surprised if she and/or her husband own at least one gun, however; considering her status and the places she lived for the last 20 years, it isn't very likely that she would have to deal with anyone breaking into her house.

Keisha Lance Bottoms, a Harris campaign adviser, has now walked back on the comment saying it was “a joke” and designed to “humanise” her to voters.

“It was a joke, and she knew that we would still be talking about it today, but I think it‘s important that people know that the vice president respects the right to bear arms, that she supports the Second Amendment, but she wants responsible gun ownership and she wants our communities to be safe,” Ms Bottoms told CNN on Friday.

-Given her cackles throughout the exchange, shooting people, and lying about it, is funny?

She hasn't got the integrity to tell the truth about an important subject in the voter's minds. If she lies about this kind of stuff, she'll lie through her teeth about anything that could be construed as critical of her.

Kamala has a gun like she has common sense. She doesn't! She said it for attention and to steer the "Dems want to take our guns" speech. She LIES so much her nose is growwwing!!!!!!!

Anyone who watches that video can see it was NOT a joke. She stated she is a gun owner and stated that she would shoot any intruder. No one could be stupid enough to believe that was a joke.

She hasn't got the integrity to tell the truth about an important subject in the voter's minds. If she lies about this kind of stuff, she'll lie through her teeth about anything that could be construed as critical of her.
That is already proven. Joe has shown us all about what Progs are. The other day watching Jill run the cabinet meeting was another dystopian communist event. Jill may have gotten more votes than Kamala though. And perhaps maybe Kamala should have run the meeting. Most likely there are cameras and audio devices piped into Obama and his crew's office and they are really running the nation.

Anyone who watches that video can see it was NOT a joke. She stated she is a gun owner and stated that she would shoot any intruder. No one could be stupid enough to believe that was a joke.
Keisha Bottoms has been taking lessons from KJP. Heels Up and those other two are the biggest liars in US politics today.

This is funny. Right after she said it, leftists were daring Trump to run campaign ads on it, saying it would help her get votes from 2A voters. Now, all of a sudden, her aides are saying it was a joke.

Forum List

Back