Debate Now Would You Force A Child To Take Conversion Therapy?

Of course you are not telling parents how to raise their children. You want the state to do it for you. Your God is an underachiever who needs the assistance of the state.
Your God hating antics are ridiculous. You to turn your radio on and tune it to God so you can get in touch with God. Everyone is a radio receiver to God's radio. You tune him out, that needs to change.

Your God hating antics are ridiculous. You to turn your radio on and tune it to God so you can get in touch with God. Everyone is a radio receiver to God's radio. You tune him out, that needs to change.

There's nothing to tune out. He ain't there. He doesn't exist. Man created God/s in their own image.

I only found one, the most recent. You need to link the others in a DM.

I haven't had any recent others that I want to show you. Or at least that I can think of right now.

Anyways guys, this isn't a religious topic. I don't want to (especially to you DakotaKai_fan20 and you're not the real problem as they're instigating it) but if you don't get back on it I'm going to start making reports.

There's nothing to tune out. He ain't there. He doesn't exist. Man created God/s in their own image.
No it is the opposite dumbass. I quote the Bible, KJV word for word.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So cease your blasphemous idiocy.

I haven't had any recent others that I want to show you. Or at least that I can think of right now.

Anyways guys, this isn't a religious topic. I don't want to (especially to you DakotaKai_fan20 and you're not the real problem as they're instigating it) but if you don't get back on it I'm going to start making reports.
Okay, I'm going back on topic, if they tempt me again, I will put them on ignore.

Which is religious dumbfucks trying to impose their will on other people.

So that you can punch your own ticket to the forever festival.

The selfishness is the cherry on the top.
If they wanna go to heaven so bad they should try to get there on their own damn dime, not at the expense of trans kids or women.

Forum List

Back