Kamala is a disappointment to progressives

There is nothing in her past to make anyone think she would ever be anything than what she has been.

Not much.
You voted for her, talked aboutr how awesome she was, now you saying she's a useless empty suit...... at what point do you figure it out?

They're just not happy with Kamala. Maybe it's her giggling, but that can't be it. What's left is she is recognized or at least was the most "liberal" (a misnomer) person in US govt.

So what happened? I can't answer that because all I've ever seen is a dick with low character. Of course nobody liked her in the first place, including her own party, until 80 million votes gave her the THUMBS UP..........COUGH!

And how's Biden doing?

Why would progressives be happy with a corporatist elitist in Kamala? Why would they be happy with a corporatist warmonger in Old Joe?

I don't really care about her sexual abilities or preferences. To each their own. It's her lack of logic, common sense and rational thinking that disturbs me. Her lying also sucks and that mental patient laugh she breaks into for no reason makes her look downright crazy. Someone this unstable wouldn't even make parole but we made her VP. That's insane.

I don't really care about her sexual abilities or preferences. To each their own. It's her lack of logic, common sense and rational thinking that disturbs me. Her lying also sucks and that mental patient laugh she breaks into for no reason makes her look downright crazy. Someone this unstable wouldn't even make parole but we made her VP. That's insane.

She has one quality that suits left awesomeness though, which is she reserves herself to parroting comparable Joe's abilities.

When you have nothing to say parrot. Kamala never has anything to say.

Orange-man speaking the truth, it's hard to take.

This gets so old. Try forming an adult type argument.
Post the whole quote you sack of shit:

You voted for her, talked aboutr how awesome she was, now you saying she's a useless empty suit...... at what point do you figure it out?

We knew she was a woke empty suit.......you act like you're suprised.

Post the whole quote you sack of shit:

We knew she was a woke empty suit.......you act like you're suprised.

Lol.....ramble on. Lash out like a three year old.

Forum List

Back