Kamala just said "price-gauging"

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, how many heard about this?

If Trump had said "price gauging" instead of 'price gouging' you know the MSM would have been all over it.

And we would have had at least three threads started about it by now, at least one saying he's demented.

If Trump had said "price gauging" instead of 'price gouging' you know the MSM would have been all over it.

And we would have had at least three threads started about it by now, at least one saying he's demented.

Maybe she means "the government gauges how much debt we can take on to increase inflation for.citizens before they get angry at the prices"?

But he is demented.

I mean aren't we all pretty good at "price gauging", especially under Bidenomics?

You kinda have to have a gauge on the exploding costs

Kamala’s going to need her leathers and whips for this plan.. 😧..perhaps she’ll grow a mustache!

Oh look, another man who's going to vote with his Hurt Feelings first
No. I really like Harris, but I gotta admit disgust with your orange Jesus is the main thing that determines my vote. There are millions of us.

It is impossible to forgive the two dominating parties for the irresponsible offerings they have forced on America.

Forum List

Back