Kamala on Bidenomics

She's just angling for the VP slot on Trump's ticket. . . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

7u6nal.jpg

Harris is just a dumb lady. Her being VP reminds me of when HS kids used to elect the dorkiest guy to be their homecoming queen. People like her and AOC are products of a dogshit education. You want reparations? Why not make the universities who educated these idiots reimburse them?

Bidenomics is doing so well....

Harris took the stage at Drake University in Des Moines and said, “Most Americans are a $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy,” despite praising the economic policies of President Joe Biden.

Harris slammed for saying most can’t afford a $400 surprise expense: ‘Yeah, that’s called Bidenomics’
I've always found it funny with the student loan thing. Biden & Co are making the rounds telling us how absolutely terrific things are going. But Americans are having such a hard time making ends meet the poor things can't afford to pay their student loans. What happened to how terrific things are going?

I've always found it funny with the student loan thing. Biden & Co are making the rounds telling us how absolutely terrific things are going. But Americans are having such a hard time making ends meet the poor things can't afford to pay their student loans. What happened to how terrific things are going?
It's got to be a real skill, talking out of both orifices.

This is all intentional. The people telling Biden what to say and do want exactly what is going on.

Its disgusting and the dumb motherfuckers who voted for Biden can go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back