Kamala the HO HO days How Dare We Say Merry Christmas.

Yes it all happened that way

Like you said your claims are all racist lies and it has nothing to do with her race it has to do with the fact that she is an incompetangt whore who had to jump start her career by putting out.

The evidnece is clear in this case

You may be correct that the birther accusations against obama were lame with no evidence but they were not racsit

You are the racist here you little sack of shit
Yes, the accusations about Obama were indeed racist. Name one white president in your lifetime who was accused of not being an American citizen. Look at what you said about Harris. You didn't say that about Hilary, Gabbard, Klobachar, Warren, Elizabeth Dole, Nikki Haley or Carli Fiorina. These women ran for president, but the black woman had to be the one who is incompetant and slept her way to a job. And you are just ignorant enough to believe that you saying these things are not racist. You are retarded.

Yes, the accusations about Obama were indeed racist. Name one white president in your lifetime who was accused of not being an American citizen. Look at what you said about Harris. You didn't say that about Hilary, Gabbard, Klobachar, Warren, Elizabeth Dole, Nikki Haley or Carli Fiorina. These women ran for president, but the black woman had to be the one who is incompetant and slept her way to a job. And you are just ignorant enough to believe that you saying these things are not racist. You are retarded.
It was not racist at all. It had nothing to do with race. EVERY president gets a conspiracy. Like all suchh theories they take a few meaningless facts and build a fantasy out of it. The specifics do not make it racist you uneducated twat.

You are wrong you drooling FOOL yews i asaaid similar things about all of those people

It has nothjing whatsoever to do with racist so it is not racist and you are a fucking LIAR

YOU are the only racist here

Yes you do. Your opinion on Harris is evidence of your racism. America is not great, it has never been great, and it won't be great until people like you change your attitude.
No it is not evidence of racism **** face. It is based on facts about her as an individual and nothing to do with her race

That is fact SUCK ON IT BITCH

It is and has always been great despite the clear and proven racist pigs like you

It was not racist at all. It had nothing to do with race. EVERY president gets a conspiracy. Like all suchh theories they take a few meaningless facts and build a fantasy out of it. The specifics do not make it racist you uneducated twat.

You are wrong you drooling FOOL yews i asaaid similar things about all of those people

It has nothjing whatsoever to do with racist so it is not racist and you are a fucking LIAR

YOU are the only racist here

I am a racist only to right wing racists. I don't have a problem with a lot of whites here who are not right wingers. If I was a racist, they would let me know. And the claim that Obama was not a citzen was racist. No other prsident has had his citizenship challenged.

No woman running for president until Harris was called a ho, whore, slut or accused of sleeping her way to jobs. What's being done to Harris is both racist and sexist. Of course the white racist will try explaining how it isn't.

Forum List

Back