Kamala........You Don't Talk Like That

So now a black woman isn't black because Trump said so.

Every time that ignorant slut opens its mouth 3 more states turn red. We don't want that going in the basement like when they locked up the stammering shit clown for 9 months. We need that out there making people retch with disgust. :laughing0301:

BTW, they lie about everything, but they were telling the truth about Kumstain working at Mickey D's...

I bring receipts.... her first day.

9f2031b147802336.png

Every time that ignorant slut opens its mouth 3 more states turn red. We don't want that going in the basement like when they locked up the stammering shit clown for 9 months. We need that out there making people retch with disgust. :laughing0301:

BTW, they lie about everything, but they were telling the truth about Kumstain working at Mickey D's...

View attachment 1005601
Jelly.

View attachment 1005601
She whipping Trumps punk ass no matter what you racists call her.

Forum List

Back