Kamala's 2020 flame-out Prez campaign, how bad was it really....

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Kamala started out in the 20% range, second place behind Biden. She was loaded with cash, had the media drooling over how wonderful she was, and Obama pushing her candidacy full bore....

Then something went terribly wrong. The people of Iowa actually met Kamala at town halls and other events...

The more Kamala campaigns and the more people get to observe her closely, she goes OFF A CLIFF....

and also horribly mismanaged her giant pile of cash to start....

DEI?

LOL

Calling Tucker Carlson and FOX News!!!
The second someone asks her a moderately hard question she will resort to cackling and it will be all over for her. The best thing that happened to her was she was silent for the majority of the xiden admin.

Whenever people are promoted by race and gender and politics instead of merit, we get completely incompetent bigoted buffoons like Kamala in high places...
Promoted by race gender?

"When Justice Potter Stewart retired in 1981, President Reagan fulfilled a campaign promise by nominating O'Connor, noting that she was a “person for all seasons.” The Senate unanimously confirmed her appointment on September 21, 1981, and four days later, she took her seat on the Bench."

Clarence Thomas replaced a Black man on the Supreme Court.

do these fit your screed?

I hope Trump/Vance run with your arguments. It can only help Harris.

The second someone asks her a moderately hard question she will resort to cackling and it will be all over for her. The best thing that happened to her was she was silent for the majority of the xiden admin.
Until proven differently with all agendas questioned. In her comfort zone she is okay, outside it we will see.

Promoted by race gender?

"When Justice Potter Stewart retired in 1981, President Reagan fulfilled a campaign promise by nominating O'Connor, noting that she was a “person for all seasons.” The Senate unanimously confirmed her appointment on September 21, 1981, and four days later, she took her seat on the Bench."

Clarence Thomas replaced a Black man on the Supreme Court.

do these fit your screed?

Clarence Thomas is a self made man with more merit than every single black female "leader" in the Dem party summed together.

As for O'Connor, she had a chance to kill state sponsored preferences and balked....

Clarence Thomas is a self made man with more merit than every single black female "leader" in the Dem party summed together.

As for O'Connor, she had a chance to kill state sponsored preferences and balked....

Kamala started out in the 20% range, second place behind Biden. She was loaded with cash, had the media drooling over how wonderful she was, and Obama pushing her candidacy full bore....

Then something went terribly wrong. The people of Iowa actually met Kamala at town halls and other events...

The more Kamala campaigns and the more people get to observe her closely, she goes OFF A CLIFF....

and also horribly mismanaged her giant pile of cash to start....
She did fizzle really badly and rather quickly.

What "accomplishments" will Kamala claim?

Does she have any?

Election 2024: "The Prosecutor vs The Convicted Felon"

"I took on perpetrators of all kinds: Predators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So hear me when I say, I know Donald Trump’s type,” she said.

She was gone so fast I don't remember much. There was something about spending all the money too early, before the primaries started.

Forum List

Back