🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamalla Harris own father is ashamed of his daughter the admitted pothead

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

The father of Sen. Kamala Harris is trying to distance himself from the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful after she said her pot smoking in college stemmed from her Jamaican heritage.

Harris, D-Calif., told the nationally syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club" earlier this month that she supports marijuana legalization at the federal level, and acknowledged that she's smoked pot in the past, saying: “I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale.”

So perhaps as Kamalla claims all Jamaicans are not potheads

I don't condemn anyone for having smoked pot. It's inarguably the most used recreational drug that's ever existed.

But is this why we're supposed to think Harris would be a shitty VP? Jesus Fucking Christ. There are so many more issues that have actual teeth and which Americans care about. Someone getting high 20 or 30 years ago is pretty low on the radar...

1599003564246.png

I've got 2 lovely daughters. Both are successful, wholesome and just wonderful. As Chris Rock says, I had 1 job when I had daughters - KEEP THEM OFF THE GODDAMN POLE.

This daddy didn't keep her off the pole. In fact, strippers are 5 clicks above this slutty farm animal on the whore scale. He has every right to be ashamed and heart broken. I feel bad for him.

The guy has weird values........upset she is a pothead..............not worried she sucked her way to the top.

Forum List

Back