Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

No but I've heard him say negative things about the Jewish control of his industry many times... not one peep from his fans or the media...

So um.....your claim that Kanye wouldn't have been criticized if he'd said he liked Hitler before he was a Trump supporter is kinda made up, then.

So um.....your claim that Kanye wouldn't have been criticized if he'd said he liked Hitler before he was a Trump supporter is kinda made up, then.
Yep we would have never heard about it...

"Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler and unleashed an anti-Semitic diatribe while wearing a black hood that covered his face and head during a bizarre appearance with Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday. Ye elaborated, telling Jones: “The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.”

The rapper then went on to read anti-Semitic jokes that a comedian made about Ben Shapiro, the conservative commentator and podcast host. “Shapiro can tell just how much change is in your pocket from hearing a jingle,” Ye read from his phone. Ye appeared alongside Nick Fuentes, the white nationalist commentator who also uttered anti-Jewish conspiracies.Fuentes, who works for Ye’s 2024 presidential campaign, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of “being mopped up with Israel and the Mossad.” “If I say something derogatory about the Mossad, is that mossa-gynistic?” Ye joked. Jones lightly pushed back on Ye, telling him: “I think most Jews are great people. But I agree there’s a Jewish mafia.”

The jokes write themselves........Right-wingers have been so thirsty for A-List celebrities to latch onto that they have elevated Kayne to their GOP Mt. Rushmore of Elon, Trump and Kanye...in that order. And Kanye is right, the Jews have really given Hitler and the Nazis a bad rep....because of the Jewish mafia (as Alex calls them) -- we don't look at all the good Hitler and the Nazis brought into the world...and let's be honest, did that whole holocaust thing really happen like those Jews say?? Nick Fuentes brings up an interesting point; so I can understand why he denies the holocaust....and what is worse anyway? Exterminating 6 million innocent people in gas chambers or forcing millions more people to have to wear a mask to go in Starbucks for 5 minutes? Seems the Democrats are the real Nazis....but the bad kind of Nazis tho, not the good kind, like Hitler and stuff....it's complicated.
MAGAts nodding along.

Yep we would have never heard about it...
Huh. Welp, that tells us more about your worldview of how conservatives are the victims than it does the world we live in.

Because Kanye would *definitely* have been called out if he started praising Hitler. The ADL would have made sure of it.

They can try. I am all for the GOP further exposing itself for what it is.
They won't remove him, but impeach him they will.

The thing is, Biden IS as corrupt as they come - Idi Amin level corrupt. Without 2/3rds in the Senate, he won't be removed, yet the exposure of just how totally corrupt Bought and Paid For is will be hard for the Reich press to keep under wraps.

Huh. Welp, that tells us more about your worldview of how conservatives are the victims than it does the world we live in.

Because Kanye would *definitely* have been called out if he started praising Hitler. The ADL would have made sure of it.
Spot on

They won't remove him, but impeach him they will.

The thing is, Biden IS as corrupt as they come - Idi Amin level corrupt. Without 2/3rds in the Senate, he won't be removed, yet the exposure of just how totally corrupt Bought and Paid For is will be hard for the Reich press to keep under wraps.

Impeach Biden for what exactly? It seems more of a revenge thing than any actual high crime and misdemeanor.

If you think the electorate is on board with right wing revenge fantasies rather than the work of the people......2024 may be an unpleasant surprise for you.

Impeach Biden for what exactly?

Gee, how about using the FBI to attack his 2024 Presidential opponent....

I know, it's only bad if a Republican calls on Ukraine to fulfill their treaty obligation to investigate the open corruption by Quid Pro.
It seems more of a revenge thing than any actual high crime and misdemeanor.

If you don't hit a thug back, they keep hitting. You Nazis need to pay for what you did to Trump. But beyond that, Bought and Paid For IS the most corrupt president in history - but a universe.

If you think the electorate is on board with right wing revenge fantasies rather than the work of the people......2024 may be an unpleasant surprise for you.

Like they were with your attacks on Trump?

Paybacks a bitch, Nazis.

The left never repeats what the ADL says... as long as Ye kept the money coming in anything goes no big deal.... but link him to Trump and look out... Hypocrites....

The left never repeats what the ADL says... as long as Ye kept the money coming in anything goes no big deal.... but link him to Trump and look out... Hypocrites....

Ever, huh?

So if I can show you the 'left' citing the ADL, you'll admit you're kinda making stuff up again?

lol what's with all these 'Kanye' threads? Who doesn't know he's nuts and a shameless attention whore? The only people taking him seriously of course are his fellow weirdos and gimps, i.e. Democrats; they really have no platforms or principles.
They are exploiting this guy. Bidenistas are as sick as he is.
Rump had dinner standing up with Ye and the other racist?
And that's all. Just the three of them.

Forum List

Back