🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kanye refuses to remove MAGA hat when ordered by tv host

If I was West I’d consider it an honor to be called an Uncle Tom by a piece of shit field niggra like Snoop Dog.

If I was West I’d consider it an honor to be called an Uncle Tom by a piece of shit field niggra like Snoop Dog.

SNOOP dog is def. a globalist ass kisser, paid to lie, paid to ass kiss, paid to keep the herd following those who get off on livin on the plantation like any good ole democratic moron does lol.

Kanye Refuses To Remove MAGA Hat When Ordered By TV Host
Rap artist Kanye West refused to bow to liberal peer pressure by removing his Make America Great Again hat when asked to do so by a TMZ host.

View attachment 219949

Well hats off to Kanye standing up to these leftist trash bags. How dare they ask him to remove that hat it's his right to wear it.

And that SNOOP DOG loser saying he is an uncle Tom, no bitch he is standing up for himself, and doesn't a front hole to play the go along to get along game like you , you stoned ass freak zoid!
That is the way that the Progressive treat Black peoples they just give the Old (shut up sit down) order and expect them to obey. Problem is many people of color are humans and don't take orders from those who think they are the Masters.(both black and white).. Its call freedom of choice.

SNL got its highest ratings, the network is happy, the advertisers are happy and believe it or not, Kanye is happy....next?
This thread is about a TMZ interview. Let us know when you catch up.
tiger just burped and woke up....she will catch up if she doesnt fall asleep again....

To much ripple last night ......
the way she expresses herself it apparently has done a lot of damage...

Forum List

Back