Kanye storms TMZ: Trump slavery and free thought

So now you rightist are backing away from claiming that blacks have an average 85 IQ and they all be on welfare?
Average IQ of 85 was reported in a study. If you have alternate opinions and studies, present them. When would anybody think Oprah is on welfare?
Oprah steals from the whites and gives to herself. She is the black Samuel. She is Moses, David, Lazarus. She is the light, the truth, and the way.

So now you rightist are backing away from claiming that blacks have an average 85 IQ and they all be on welfare?
Average IQ of 85 was reported in a study. If you have alternate opinions and studies, present them. When would anybody think Oprah is on welfare?
She must be what with having a lack of intelligence..and you just learned your first lesson in critical thinking, all reports can be biased and slanted...

They are going to kill Kanye...... he better be careful........ when you are at the center of the khardasian empire and you are supporting Trump.... speaking freely is not something you will be allowed to do...

Mega rapper Kanye West stormed the TMZ headquarters to discuss President Trump, free thought, and slavery.

“I just love Trump. That’s my boy,” West told TMZ host Harvey Levin on Tuesday.......

Kanye Storms TMZ: Trump, Slavery & Free Thought
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great to see this guy has the courage to admit his support for Trump rather than be the typical Hollywood coward who supports him but keeps their mouths shut because that's what -ussies do.

With luck he will pull other black democrats out of the Democratic's assholes asses so they can begin to detach from Demoillness.

Kanye West and his Big ass wife only care about there selfish selfs...

Mega rapper Kanye West stormed the TMZ headquarters to discuss President Trump, free thought, and slavery.

“I just love Trump. That’s my boy,” West told TMZ host Harvey Levin on Tuesday.......

Kanye Storms TMZ: Trump, Slavery & Free Thought
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great to see this guy has the courage to admit his support for Trump rather than be the typical Hollywood coward who supports him but keeps their mouths shut because that's what -ussies do.

With luck he will pull other black democrats out of the Democratic's assholes asses so they can begin to detach from Demoillness.

Kanye West and his Big ass wife only care about there selfish selfs...

You know they must be getting less than twenty million a month and are looking to get noticed, again...

I pray God keeps Kanye safe. The Leftist radicals are calling upon the murderous Crips gang to assassinate Kanye for speaking freely and not promoting the Leftist agenda. I don't recall who was calling in the gang, but he should be arrested for inciting murder. Why isn't that bastard in jail? If they can do that to Kanye, they can have us assassinated too. This should be condemned by the liberals but all we hear is silence.

Well if we hear of him committing suicide, or his car suddenly hits a tree well we should expect it wasn't an accident.

Awesome. A pre-conspiracy theory!

31369771_598109313891197_5302619056602349568_n.jpg

31408176_598532487182213_103689469827219456_n.jpg

I wonder if anyone understands what he meant when he said 400 years of slavery sounds like a choice. Anyone?

Oprah steals from the whites and gives to herself. She is the black Samuel. She is Moses, David, Lazarus. She is the light, the truth, and the way.
So your light consists of nothing but stealing from other people? That's how you do it? I don't think Moses did it that way and Oprah sure as hell didn't.

I wonder if anyone understands what he meant when he said 400 years of slavery sounds like a choice. Anyone?
He meant they just got comfortable and didn't want to break out of it. Kind of like blacks are about the democrat party these days. Which I believe was the point he was making.

He was talking about emotional & intellectual slavery. The comment came from the black girl he tweeted support for.
Most people are just not catching it. It is the wrong word to use imo for that reason.

She must be what with having a lack of intelligence..and you just learned your first lesson in critical thinking, all reports can be biased and slanted...
It's a measurement. Were the research scientists biased? In my dealings with grownup blacks who don't know the difference between "know" and "no" in memos texted to me, it sounds like the average scores are accurate.
I'm just stating a fact based on my observation.

Forum List

Back