Kanye submits signatures for Illinois ballot RIGHT before deadline

According to this source, the deadline to get on the ballot has already passed in Florida,Illinois,Indiana,Michigan,New Mexico,North Carolina, Oklahoma,South Carolina and Texas. Oklahoma and Illinois are the only ones I know of that he's qualified for. Maine,New Jersey and New York, in that order, have deadline dates coming up this month.

I could be wrong, but I think the only reason he's doing this is to hurt the creepy old hair sniffing groper.

How? I thought the Kardashians are trying to look him up. How is that even possible this dude can hurt Biden with a mental disorder like Trump?

Kanye is a viable write-in for democrats who don't like Biden.

The problem is, there are no Democrats who don't like Biden. Hey remember when you guys claimed the Bernie Bros were all going to revolt against Biden? I haven't heard anything about the Bernie Bros in weeks, have you?
Go read how bad Biden is doing with YOUNG blacks. Those under 65. Pretty badly. Last I looked 12% or so of those who voted for Bernie won't vote for Biden.

Oh please. Any LINKY LINKY? They have 2 choices. Trump the racist dog and Biden. Are you forgetting something? this country is in very big trouble because of Trump.

The problem is, there are no Democrats who don't like Biden. Hey remember when you guys claimed the Bernie Bros were all going to revolt against Biden? I haven't heard anything about the Bernie Bros in weeks, have you?
Go read how bad Biden is doing with YOUNG blacks. Those under 65. Pretty badly. Last I looked 12% or so of those who voted for Bernie won't vote for Biden.

Oh please. Any LINKY LINKY? They have 2 choices. Trump the racist dog and Biden. Are you forgetting something? this country is in very big trouble because of Trump.
Do your own damn research. I don't help you lying leftists are incompetent and don't follow anything that doesn't tell you what you WANT to hear.

Cool. I am under ZERO illusion Trump will win Illinois but it would be funny to see Biden lose black voters to Kanye. I hope he can get on the ballot in states like Florida,Arizona,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Michigan,Pa, Virginia etc.

Last I heard, Kanye is fighting a bipolar meltdown and trying to divorce his wife. Interesting...

Last edited:
Did he submit the signatures in crayon? It's hysterical to watch you Trump supporters and right wingers think Kanye is going to be Jill Stein or Gary Anderson.
Hope...springs eternal. :)
We saw what happens when you have a black candidate who can fund his own way with Obama, stop being in denial. We are under no illusions he is going to win but if he gets on the ballot in swing states biden needs it's going to hurt Biden especially with younger blacks.

LOL...oh the right wing delusions just get better and better! You're comparing Kanye West with Barack Obama. Put the glue down and stop sniffing. :auiqs.jpg:
True, Kayne isn't a radical that hung out with domestic terrorists when he was young, and he wasn't born in kenya, and he's not a muslim and doesn't hate America, so yeah, there's a lot of difference between Kayne and Barry.
You are delusional. Wake up

Last I heard, Kanye is fighting a bipolar meltdown and trying to divorce his wife. Interesting...
Then he will fit right in with his voters....a fucked up home life is a resume enhancer for dems....

Wrong on all counts, buddy. The Bernie Bros were not a factor this time.
Right on all accounts and yeah you are gonna need the 9.3 million votes Bernie got to try and win in November.

Right on all accounts and yeah you are gonna need the 9.3 million votes Bernie got to try and win in November.

All those votes are going to Biden, so it's not really a problem. Every sees how critical it is to get rid of Trump right now.
Sure sure exactly how ALL those votes went to Hillary in 16 eh? Let's look at the FACTS shall we?

1 in 10 Sanders supporters supported Trump in the election oh and there is this tidbit

To answer the question that many Clinton supporters may be asking: By this data, yes — there are enough of those Sanders-Trump voters who could have potentially swung the election toward Clinton and away from Trump.

And right now 17% of Sanders supporters are saying they WON'T vote for Biden, that's MORE than the 12% that didn't vote for Clinton.

Do your own damn research. I don't help you lying leftists are incompetent and don't follow anything that doesn't tell you what you WANT to hear.

Wrong Dude. Why should I do any research for you? It’s your rebuttal it’s your opinion.... it’s your job to prove your lies. Try again.

All those votes are going to Biden, so it's not really a problem. Every sees how critical it is to get rid of Trump right now.
Sure sure exactly how ALL those votes went to Hillary in 16 eh? Let's look at the FACTS shall we?

1 in 10 Sanders supporters supported Trump in the election oh and there is this tidbit

To answer the question that many Clinton supporters may be asking: By this data, yes — there are enough of those Sanders-Trump voters who could have potentially swung the election toward Clinton and away from Trump.

And right now 17% of Sanders supporters are saying they WON'T vote for Biden, that's MORE than the 12% that didn't vote for Clinton.

That was 2016. And that was before February 2020..... It’s now July 2020 with the pandemic and racism at all time high. Americans are getting sick and deaths, financially in trouble, bankruptcies, businesses closures that are not coming back. We don’t know how and when we can get out from these hole..... Americans are in big very trouble due to total failure of an inept incompetent president. Rules of engagements has changed . Do you expect Sander’s supporters will vote for Trump?

In 2016 we don’t know this idiot. At that time we thought Trump was the white shining armor riding in a white horse to SAVE America. To find out he is sick and rotten to the core in a dark armor and riding in a sick donkey.

Why in the hell they will even considering voting for Trump?

Also when Sanders threw his supports to Hillary it was too late and too close to 2016 election. Sanders threw his support to Biden way before the 2020 election. The excuse in 2016 was it’s because Hillary. Biden is not Hillary.

Very High numbers of billionaires are supporting Biden.

That was 2016. And that was before February 2020..... It’s now July 2020 with the pandemic and racism at all time high. Americans are getting sick and deaths, financially in trouble, bankruptcies, businesses closures that are not coming back. We don’t know how and when we can get out from these hole..... Americans are in big very trouble due to total failure of an inept incompetent president. Rules of engagements has changed . Do you expect Sander’s supporters will vote for Trump?

In 2016 we don’t know this idiot. At that time we thought Trump was the white shining armor riding in a white horse to SAVE America. To find out he is sick and rotten to the core in a dark armor and riding in a sick donkey.

Why in the hell they will even considering voting for Trump?

Also when Sanders threw his supports to Hillary it was too late and too close to 2016 election. Sanders threw his support to Biden way before the 2020 election. The excuse in 2016 was it’s because Hillary. Biden is not Hillary.

Very High numbers of billionaires are supporting Biden.

ADD ON..... African Americans low percentage came out to vote in 2016..... This 2020 election these people will come out in a very big numbers. They I can guarantee you.

If he doesn't get away from Kim and her mom he's going to end up like Bruce - a mental chick in a dress......

Kanye has already quit, so you conservatives can go back to referring to him as a ******.
99% of the people who use that word (let alone think it) are democrats. Even YOU just said it. Yes, typing those symbols following the words you chose before them means the exact same thing as saying the word itself. Whats with you guys and race and racist words? Youre obsessed, and it feels like youre overcompensating for inner racist thoughts. Im not even joking. Something is up with people who are race obsessed. They arent the altruistic people they pretend to be. Its like watching a closeted homosexual overcompensate to cover his secret, by voting against gay rights. Youre a fraud.

There are plenty of other things for you to troll with. Stop with the racism already. It helps no one. Just keep those thoughts to yourself.

Last edited:
It’s now July 2020 with the pandemic and racism at all time high. Americans are getting sick and deaths, financially in trouble, bankruptcies, businesses closures that are not coming back.

Your glee is misplaced because Americans blame Democrats for this.

No one believes those polls.

the big difference is, those Sanders voters didn't think Trump could win, so they had the luxury of voting third party or staying home.

This time, not so much.

The thing was, Sanders time had already passed. In every state he ran in, he ran well behind where he ran in 2016. Even in his home state, while he got 80% in the primary in 2016, he got less than 50 in 2020.

Sanders was inflated by an anti-Hillary protest vote... and that just wasn't the case this time.

Cool. I am under ZERO illusion Trump will win Illinois but it would be funny to see Biden lose black voters to Kanye. I hope he can get on the ballot in states like Florida,Arizona,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Michigan,Pa, Virginia etc.

No. NOT Arizona!

Forum List

Back