Kanye west speaks facts about straight white males.

Wow this guy has balls to address racial issues correctly instead of caving to all the PC, BLM, Woke bullshit.

Which group suffers most discrimination in USA 2022?

African American and Native American males.

1) They are attacked by Conservatives for their Race. They are attacked by Progressives for their gender.

2) Males get 61% more prison time based on their gender. Minorities get 20% more prison time based on their race.

African American and Native American women and men live in poverty much more then white people.

1) They are attacked by Conservatives for their Race. They are attacked by Progressives for their gender.

2) Males get 61% more prison time based on their gender. Minorities get 20% more prison time based on their race.

African American and Native American women and men live in poverty much more then white people.
If you actually considered the empirical elements of addiction and criminal behavior you’d have a more accurate explanation for your alleged disparities.

If you actually considered the empirical elements of addiction and criminal behavior you’d have a more accurate explanation for your alleged disparities.
All Humans are Created Equal.

People who grow up in poverty due to multi-generational Racism have lower chance of success.

Being Caucasian, I have no first-hand experience of Racism in USA as an African American or Native American. My parents did experience a much milder version of discrimination as Jews in USSR.

People who grow up in poverty due to multi-generational Racism have lower chance of success.

Being Caucasian, I have no first-hand experience of Racism in USA as an African American or Native American. My parents did experience a much milder version of discrimination as Jews in USSR.
I live in the wealthiest mostly-black jurisdiction in the country. 2nd worst crime and 2nd worst schools in the state and DC area. Median income 30% higher than the national median.
Pot permeates the breathing air and 75% of the families lack fathers. Same middle class (and higher) neighborhoods I grew up in when they were mostly white.
That racism/Jim Crow/segregation/slavery legacy bullshit doesn’t fly anymore. Hasn’t in decades.

Yeah, well people who break more laws tend to get more jail time. Odd coincidence I guess.

Being Caucasian, I have no first-hand experience of Racism in USA as an African American or Native American. My parents did experience a much milder version of ideas Jews in USSR.
Still can't call yourself white lol. Cons

Still can't call yourself white lol. Considering Jews led one of the, if the not the, largest genocides of white Christians in Russia maybe some discrimination was warranted. You are still this preaching today.

And you know what? He is not wrong.

Facts? Or just opinions?
When he says "there's nobody that gets judged more than a straight, white male", he's not getting this information from research, he's not pulling it from any other source than the "I just decided this is true" place in his brain.

That's not a "fact".

Considering Jews led one of the, if the not the, largest genocides of white Christians in Russia maybe some discrimination was warranted. You are still this preaching today.
Leon Trotsky belt a society based on Fairness, Equality, and Positive Rights. Totalitarianism came later -- after Jews were driven away from power.

Forum List

Back