Karine Jean Pierre- “ As a woman, as a person of color”

That’s how Jean Pierre answered a question yesterday about Trump, speaking at the black journalist event.

And that’s an interesting dynamic from Jean Pierre as we practically never hear white men in this country say “as a white man. As a person of whiteness”…. in response people will say “look at the history Of America we had slavery we had segregation” . That’s a big mistake. Bc Look at the history of the world, Black people and white people owned slaves and both engaged and bigotry throughout history. So there’s that. No group of people in the world is special… white people and Black people have experienced great lows and great highs throughout history that is simply a fact.

So Let’s just have meritocracy treat everyone equally have common sense people can be American people can be Christian. These are the great identifiers. Our citizenship applies to everyone, regardless of skin color or religion. And our religion is a beautiful thing because whether one is Jewish, Muslim, Christian that cuts across the so-called racial lines.

Is it going to happen just because you say "Let's treat everyone the same"?

No.

So how does it happen? By people being born into tolerance, people accepting everyone who the human their are, rather than the skin color.

But the right seems to spend a lot of time trying to make it about color, and Trump is doing his very best to win the racist vote, right now.

So the US is going BACKWARD.

Time for you to shut up and accept responsibility for what whites have done in America. We aren't taking about the world white man. Try not saying black and white people owned slaves as if it was the same thing. And don't tak about meritocracy until you dfix what white racial preference has caused.

Yout post is a bunch of whiny bullshit whereby you choose to ignore everything whites have done. Until those like ylu stop doing that STFU about meritocracy because you don't want one.
Whites have done just as bad to my people than blacks. Probably worse. But I don't cry about it like you. Own your personal failures.

Whites have done just as bad to my people than blacks. Probably worse. But I don't cry about it like you. Own your personal failures.
No because some of your people are white and racist. I don't own what I don't have. Now learn to stop repreating white racist nonsense.

What you need to do is get some knowledge.
What you need is a case of tissues.

61lKSV07QXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Forum List

Back