pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
President Trump banned Europeans from traveling to the United States a few months ago. The tables have turned.
The decision makes sense given the spike in coronavirus cases in the United States in the last few weeks.

President Trump banned Europeans from traveling to the United States a few months ago. The tables have turned.
The decision makes sense given the spike in coronavirus cases in the United States in the last few weeks.
Oh...the irony!

Thank you, Good idea, "see America first" (was that Lady Bird's slogan?)

Perhaps soon mexico will pay for the wall, to keep us from going south.

Pretty much every country over there has a Kung Flu death rate about 3 times what it is in America, so I'm guessing people aren't lining up to spend 8 hours in a plane to get to those death traps.

This so sucks. i wanted to go see Europe. I haven't been in ages. Now, under trump, you cant even renew your passport! I checked with the passport office. It will be months. thanks, trump. When will this cheap whore even allow me to see London again.

This so sucks. i wanted to go see Europe. I haven't been in ages. Now, under trump, you cant even renew your passport! I checked with the passport office. It will be months. thanks, trump. When will this cheap whore even allow me to see London again.
Go to Moscow instead, you have a lot more in common with that country than any country in Europe.

Forum List

Back