🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich and Cruz Deserve Each Other

Their careers will be over just like Rubio with his epic meltdown.
Didn't his own kids disown that prick?
Did that Tom Horn jack off ever make good on his bet? If not I'm leaving the nasty ass lying welchers thread right now.

See ya, pissant. :badgrin:
at least he is proud of being a welsher :dunno:

I didn't "welsh" on anything....the jackass decided to start twerking in the end-zone and got flagged for unsportsman-like conduct.
I made fun of Rubio and you started crying like I just took your cookie.
Don't blame ME for YOUR welshing, bitch mode.

I made fun of Rubio and you started crying like I just took your cookie.
Don't blame ME for YOUR welshing, bitch mode.

Why don't you and your cheerleader with the dirty panties go off and have a good cry. :crybaby:

it's so funny watching trump nutters melt down
about what? Trump defeats these two with his eyes closed. See the people vote, not the candidates. They can make all of the arrangements they want, ain't going to change who the people vote for. I LOL at this form of stupid.

I'd expect this from Cruz the pervert but am surprised by Kasich.

Why Kasich believes Cruz will stay away from Oregon and N.Mexico is beyond me. Once he finishes second in Indiana he'll tell Little John the deal's off. :lol:

Lyin' Ted!!!!!!

No matter what happens, we'll hear cryin from Cryin Donald for sure. It's unfair! I know I make a point in life like everyone else to be fair to everyone, except Donald Trump. I'm totally unfair to him. What a baby

it's so funny watching trump nutters melt down
about what? Trump defeats these two with his eyes closed. See the people vote, not the candidates. They can make all of the arrangements they want, ain't going to change who the people vote for. I LOL at this form of stupid.

I believe Kasich believes this is about appearances and ad dollars are spent...at least that's the deal for now (until after Indiana). After that, Kasich will be waiting for Creepshow Cruz to come through on his end of the bargain....and that's when he finds out who's the frog and who's the scorpion.

lol you are so pathetic

You're the one having an avatar identity crisis.....ask "dark fury" if she can spare you a Midol. :lol:
I changed my avatar because a couple people are morons. GRANTED, that isn't as bad as welshing ;)

I liked the previous one. It was creepy AF.
me too. I just did this because GT thinks im a sock and apparently he liked xzibit
I like fuckin with people lol..

Forum List

Back