Kasich-hickenlooper 2020 ticket?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
:cuckoo:
CNN is drooling about it… What a fucking joke two career politicians who are as incestuous as they get...
:lmao:

love it. that's how you shake things up. Hickenlooper better be top of the ticket though, i cant stand 1 for 50 Kasich.

love it. that's how you shake things up. Hickenlooper better be top of the ticket though, i cant stand 1 for 50 Kasich.
You want Stickenpooper? You can have him.

he has the best ads, he has the best name in politics, plus he would never say a negative thing about Trump.
Sorry, I lived in Colorado, nope no Stickenpooper, he's very good at speaking out of both sides of his mouth, I'd take Kasich any day over Stickenpooper and I'm not a big Kasich fan.

CNN is drooling about it… What a fucking joke two career politicians who are as incestuous as they get...
Well that is never going to happen. Who wants someone that eats like that to be their President.

giphy.webp

Kasich's squinty tic would make me crazy. Yes, I'm that superficial. Hickenloooer is a business friendly centrist. Loves fracking. Ran a brewery business. Met him at a reception ten years ago then again maybe 2-3 years ago. Impressive humble guy. Had a great line about moving from Connecticut to Colorado in re all the outdoor activities out there: "it's the first time I ever lived a place where people wake up earlier on the weekends than they do on weekdays to get out into the mountains. ". Not Mel Brooks but humorous.

it's gonna be tough running against all of Trump's accomplishments!

"Few, if any, Administrations have done more in just 7 months than the Trump A. Bills passed, regulations killed, border, military, ISIS, SC!" - Trump

there's a rumour that Scott Pruitt is running for president. the media likes to speculate. they have nothin better to do. i like pruitt, though. i wonder if he's gonna run...

For the love of GOD PLEASE don't make us listen to 1 for 50 Kasich babble about his mailman father again.

that was hell!

Forum List

Back