Kasich Surges In New Hampshire, Trailing Trump By Just 7 Points

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I could maybe vote for Kasich. He has a strong fiscal record and has handled things in Ohio pretty well.

The ARG poll showed Trump in the lead with 27 percent, followed by Kasich at 20 percent. This represents a significant boost for Kasich, who was trailing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 13-14 percent in ARG’s December poll and tied with him in the same survey earlier this month at 14 percent. Rubio lost ground as Kasich gained in the poll, falling from 14 percent to 10 percent between ARG's two January surveys.

[FONT=Georgia, Droid Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Kasich Surges In New Hampshire, Trailing Trump By Just 7 Points[/FONT]

I've got about 3 weeks to decide if I'm going to vote in the primary.

Tempted to throw a vote to Bernie, just to keep Hillary from winning the state

This ARG polling has had some problems according to some articles online. I'd like to see a major poll's recent numbers on NH

Kasich is the man the GOP needs to run.
His ontheissues page has many things I agree with. (Many issues he has a flippy record on though, and in the past, he's voted for some things I disagree with..)
John Kasich on the Issues
  • Economic theory is fine, but people need help. (Nov 2015)​
  • Wall Street is vital for the US, but often times too greedy. (Apr 2015)​
  • I support traditional marriage, but it's time to move on. (Jun 2015)​
  • End “racial profiling” locally, or federally. (May 1999)​
  • No income taxes on small businesses up to $2M. (Feb 2015)​
  • Save money by converting prisoners to taxpayers. (Aug 2015)​
  • $120 million student debt relief fund; plus online college. (Feb 2015)​
  • Balanced use of green energy & low-cost energy. (Sep 2015)​
  • Climate change is a real issue, but the extent is unproven. (Aug 2015) (Best you'll get from a republican these days.)​
  • Strengthen Clean Water Act; increase federal grazing fees. (Nov 1996)​
  • Voted YES on Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China. (May 2000)​
  • Supports NAFTA and GATT. (Nov 1996)​
  • 2nd Amendment advocate: NRA rating changed from "F" to "A". (Aug 2015)​
  • Expand Medicaid; everybody has a right to God-given purpose. (Aug 2015)​
  • Expand voucher program for veterans' healthcare. (Sep 2015)​
  • Iran nuke deal makes us stronger; we could restart sanctions. (Sep 2015)​
  • $1B per plane for B-2 is a colossal misuse of money. (May 2007)​
  • It's a silly argument to ship 11M illegals back to Mexico. (Nov 2015)​
  • Focus of immigration should be to keep families together. (Sep 2015)​
  • Open to pathway to citizenship, but doesn't like it. (Feb 2015)​
  • Capitalism needs values to avoid unfettered greed. (Nov 2015)​

I could maybe vote for Kasich. He has a strong fiscal record and has handled things in Ohio pretty well.

The ARG poll showed Trump in the lead with 27 percent, followed by Kasich at 20 percent. This represents a significant boost for Kasich, who was trailing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 13-14 percent in ARG’s December poll and tied with him in the same survey earlier this month at 14 percent. Rubio lost ground as Kasich gained in the poll, falling from 14 percent to 10 percent between ARG's two January surveys.

[FONT=Georgia, Droid Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Kasich Surges In New Hampshire, Trailing Trump By Just 7 Points[/FONT]
:biggrin:

Yup, Kasich is the man, and Sassy Hairyback is bother, really bothered by the poll, the parameters of which are very, very well founded.

:biggrin:
Yes.

The only way I see Kasich getting the nomination is either a major breakout of sanity, or multiple attacks by ISIS

Yup, Kasich is the man, and Sassy Hairyback is bother, really bothered by the poll, the parameters of which are very, very well founded.

She/It does not believe in logic unless it comes from a GOP Hack rag site. She cannot believe that a Republican with a brain could be doing well in the polls. She is hoping for a Chump/Pooootin ticket.

Yeah and every other poll has Trump literally trouncing him. Wake up and smell the coffee dumb ass

CNN just showed a poll for NH

Bernie--60%
Hillary--33%

Yeah and every other poll has Trump literally trouncing him. Wake up and smell the coffee dumb ass
Not in NH, and in the big winner take all states after March 13, Kasich will backhand Trump to floor.

Do you realize, you gassy cow, that we most likey will go into the convention without already done deal, that it will be brokered?

Your boy, Romney, is sharpening his metaphorical knives.

Not in NH, and in the big winner take all states after March 13, Kasich will backhand Trump to floor.

Do you realize, you gassy cow, that we most likey will go into the convention without already done deal, that it will be brokered?

Your boy, Romney, is sharpening his metaphorical knives.

Just shut up and get in reality.

We have a caucus in Nevada. I'm a registered independent so I can't participate. I thought about temporarily switching to Republican to caucus for Rand Paul, but he's been polling so poorly I don't think it's worth the effort.

Kasich is the man the GOP needs to run.
His ontheissues page has many things I agree with. (Many issues he has a flippy record on though, and in the past, he's voted for some things I disagree with..)
John Kasich on the Issues
  • Economic theory is fine, but people need help. (Nov 2015)​
  • Wall Street is vital for the US, but often times too greedy. (Apr 2015)​
  • I support traditional marriage, but it's time to move on. (Jun 2015)​
  • End “racial profiling” locally, or federally. (May 1999)​
  • No income taxes on small businesses up to $2M. (Feb 2015)​
  • Save money by converting prisoners to taxpayers. (Aug 2015)​
  • $120 million student debt relief fund; plus online college. (Feb 2015)​
  • Balanced use of green energy & low-cost energy. (Sep 2015)​
  • Climate change is a real issue, but the extent is unproven. (Aug 2015) (Best you'll get from a republican these days.)​
  • Strengthen Clean Water Act; increase federal grazing fees. (Nov 1996)​
  • Voted YES on Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China. (May 2000)​
  • Supports NAFTA and GATT. (Nov 1996)​
  • 2nd Amendment advocate: NRA rating changed from "F" to "A". (Aug 2015)​
  • Expand Medicaid; everybody has a right to God-given purpose. (Aug 2015)​
  • Expand voucher program for veterans' healthcare. (Sep 2015)​
  • Iran nuke deal makes us stronger; we could restart sanctions. (Sep 2015)​
  • $1B per plane for B-2 is a colossal misuse of money. (May 2007)​
  • It's a silly argument to ship 11M illegals back to Mexico. (Nov 2015)​
  • Focus of immigration should be to keep families together. (Sep 2015)​
  • Open to pathway to citizenship, but doesn't like it. (Feb 2015)​
  • Capitalism needs values to avoid unfettered greed. (Nov 2015)​

He's a pragmatist. He's a conservative, but understands that not everything is black and white and sometimes to get some of what you want you need to compromise.

We have a caucus in Nevada. I'm a registered independent so I can't participate. I thought about temporarily switching to Republican to caucus for Rand Paul, but he's been polling so poorly I don't think it's worth the effort.

IF I go to the primary, they ask me if I am D or R, won't let me claim Ind.

So I generally don't bother with the primary.

November, I walk in, get a ballot after showing my ID, (dont' have to, just like doing it), and vote

Forum List

Back