Kathy Griffin's photo shoot: 7 celebrities standing by her

Give her the Bill Cosby award for career suicide.
She had a career? Could have fooled (everyone).
What do you expect from an Obama fan?
There are plenty of Obama fans who aren't her and aren't drunken Indians, Redman.
Your confusing lakhota with me... he gets into the firewater all the time. He's a suck ass, kiss ass progressive like yourself…

There are plenty of Obama fans who aren't her and aren't drunken Indians, Redman.
Your confusing lakhota with me... he gets into the firewater all the time. He's a suck ass, kiss ass progressive like yourself…
He's not ashamed to be a native American - you are. I do not have you confused.

You do know "native American" is the white man's term? But then again you're a politically correct pussy… LOL

You do know "native American" is the white man's term? But then again you're a politically correct pussy… LOL
The Native American genocide was a white man's genocide. So?

The Native American genocide was a white man's genocide. So?
Affirmative-action/political correctness has destroyed the Indian nations… More than any other reason

Not to mention, Native Americans aren't native to America.

Not to mention, Native Americans aren't native to America.
Bingo! Hence the progressive term forced on us... native American - that's fucked up. LOL

The pc police is really going after Griffin hard
What she did was stupid....but it IS amusing to watch those who spent 8 years hating PC suddenly becoming TOTALLY PC.

Funny that you libtardz think it has anything to do with political correctness.

News flash for you.... the majority of the real world does not give a flying fuck about fitting into one of your leftarded templates for how you think society should be.

Forum List

Back