Katie Hopkins I love my country but a lot of people no longer recognize it any more

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Katie Hopkins: I Love My Country But a Lot of People No Longer Recognize It Anymore
At the American Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Katie Hopkins warned America.

Referring to the ‘Islamic invasion of Western Europe’ and the loss of freedom she said: “Do not become like us.”

Hopkins said she loves her country, but her inbox is filled with emails from people who no longer recognise it anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah , and she isn't the only one but that should make the leftist Hitler lovers, ANTIFA, the ANTIFA like minded feel real special , your stripping of America is succeeding and you stupid pos fkn a.h. are going to regret your own stupidity it won't be long dumbasses.

Wonder how long it took her to figure this out since non zombie brains saw this coming a long time ago but nobody listened they were to buy believing idiots like Rachel Maddow, CNN Anderson Cooper the lovely former CIA idiot.

I say the same thing to America about not becoming like Canada. I'm not a far right, isolationists. You can get the message from many sources, the world is being screwed and America is the last hope. Though my reasons for cautioning America on Canada are not immigration related.

Before people attack Trump, they had best understand what's at stake. You'd be far better served to send him a donation and your vote. Even if you don't like him, you have to look around and say "do I want to be like that socalist shytehole?". Give him eight years and then vote for whoever you want.

Get 'er done Trump!

Last edited:
Katie Hopkins: I Love My Country But a Lot of People No Longer Recognize It Anymore
At the American Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Katie Hopkins warned America.

Referring to the ‘Islamic invasion of Western Europe’ and the loss of freedom she said: “Do not become like us.”

Hopkins said she loves her country, but her inbox is filled with emails from people who no longer recognise it anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah , and she isn't the only one but that should make the leftist Hitler lovers, ANTIFA, the ANTIFA like minded feel real special , your stripping of America is succeeding and you stupid pos fkn a.h. are going to regret your own stupidity it won't be long dumbasses.

Wonder how long it took her to figure this out since non zombie brains saw this coming a long time ago but nobody listened they were to buy believing idiots like Rachel Maddow, CNN Anderson Cooper the lovely former CIA idiot.

This woman is brutally honest and will more than likely end up in the US. Her type doesn't last long in the UK once the real spotlight shines upon them.

This woman is brutally honest and will more than likely end up in the US. Her type doesn't last long in the UK once the real spotlight shines upon them.

She has endured a systematic campaign of hate and abuse from the left - I’m not sure she even has her job as a tabloid columnist anymore. There is no freedom of speech in the U.K. now - it’s called hate speech.

She has been sacked from pretty much every respectable and semi respectable news organisation. That is why she is whoring herself around the US trying to find work.
Like most of these loons she will say or do anything to get a headline.

She is a waste of skin.

Madihah Taheer: Woman who fantasised about beheading Katie Hopkins convicted over terror plot
Woman supported husband’s knife attack plot after sharing Isis propaganda

• Lizzie Dearden Home Affairs Correspondent
  • Thursday 26 October 2017 12:15 BST

...Mirza replied: “The day of nikkah [marriage] I’ll kill em all. Give me the list. The only thing that stops me is we are not married. I will defo I’m not joking.”

On that list was Hopkins, a commentator known for her controversial columns on Islam, terror and migration.

“I fantasise about Katie Hopkins’ head,” Taheer told her husband. “She’s the biggest kuthi [bitch] of them all.”...

Woman who fantasised about beheading Katie Hopkins convicted over terror plot

Katie is clearly doing something right.

Tammy hates Hopkins with such misogynists zeal because she was among the first commentators to bring up the elephant in the room re the Rotherham paedophile ring - that the perps were overwhelmingly Pakistani (as opposed to ‘Asian’).

Tammy was still busy pretending noticing who the paedos were was racism, was a lie, and that the drugging, grooming, prostititing and raping of 1400+ white girls over a 16 yr period was nothing to do with Islamic views of women and non Muslim women in particular.

But then Tammy is a fervent misogynistic apologist for even the worst excesses of Islam :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who in the world gave that paranoid schizophrenic a microphone?

Here's one for you lmfao . Wait until I dig me up the link to it too bahahh

upload_2018-2-26_10-42-55.png

upload_2018-2-26_10-42-23.png

Dan Brumbaugh

Tammy hates Hopkins with such misogynists zeal because she was among the first commentators to bring up the elephant in the room re the Rotherham paedophile ring - that the perps were overwhelmingly Pakistani (as opposed to ‘Asian’).

Tammy was still busy pretending noticing who the paedos were was racism, was a lie, and that the drugging, grooming, prostititing and raping of 1400+ white girls over a 16 yr period was nothing to do with Islamic views of women and non Muslim women in particular.

But then Tammy is a fervent misogynistic apologist for even the worst excesses of Islam :rolleyes:
You made all of that up dopey.

Forum List

Back