Kavanaugh's paper trail

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Let's be realistic, the democrat Party passed Obamacare tens of thousands of pages in record time, let's give them a week to review the millions of pages of Kavanaugh's paper trail and remind them, "you have to confirm him to see what's in there"

Deal?

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law?? Remember he will be there for life.

Christians can’t serve on the court because they don’t believe in Abortion.

Would democrats ask the same of a Muslim up for appointment for the high court?

Devout Muslims don’t believe in abortion just like devout Christians, so Dems would call them out, also......right?

Also, just because someone doesn’t believe something is right doesn’t mean they will make it illegal....except for liberals.

I don’t like wearing a fannypack, it doesn’t mean I think it should be illegal.

Unfortunately we all know they don't work that way.
They are who are referred to as "Tyrants" in the Constitution.
Transparency, honesty and fairness do not exist in their playbooks.

That said, my gut feeling is Kavanaugh will betray everything the Right was hoping he would defend.
He's part of the swamp imo. Which is exactly why he, above all the other choices, was selected.
Hope I'm wrong....bet I'm not.

Devout Muslims don’t believe in abortion just like devout Christians, so Dems would call them out, also......right?

Also, just because someone doesn’t believe something is right doesn’t mean they will make it illegal....except for liberals.

Judges should not take their religious beliefs when deciding a court case.

Judges should not take their religious beliefs when deciding a court case.

They shouldnt use their partisan belief either

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law?? Remember he will be there for life.

You intentionally misunderstand his position. His position is by the Constitution, only congress has the power to indict a sitting President, and only The Senate has the right to try him. What Kavanaugh's position is is that any other level of government trying to indict or try a sitting president has not jurisdiction over him UNTIL said President is impeached and removed from office.

i'm anti-abortion and pro choice. i understand the arguments for both sides but it's not my call to make this type of a decision for someone else. i'd resent someone putting their nose into my life like this, so i try not to do that to others. if they ask, i'll talk against it and options. that, however, is where my influence ends.

Forum List

Back