🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

kDongtuShort meets China

This reminds me of a response I gave the other day. This guy gets it.

I DO have empathy for the donger in the fact that for some reason when I partook in leisure PAY FOR activities some years ago in Singapore, the girls for obvious reason referred to me as, "Where YU Dong". And snickered not behind my back, but to my face. But I AM fond of telling people I AM hung like a horse, a SEA horse!

Bottom line summary of the 45-minute video is that if/when Kim Jung Un dies, China will takeover NK.
That sound like a good idea to me. Better China running NK than a crazy with Nukes and ICBMs at his command.

The
Bottom line summary of the 45-minute video is that if/when Kim Jung Un dies, China will takeover NK.
That sound like a good idea to me. Better China running NK than a crazy with Nukes and ICBMs at his command.
Only options anywhere is the choice of a "lesser of two evils".
Anyone trying "change" is rejected by the owners and pushed to the side. China IS evil but better than Lil Button Ding.At least the people, as seen in this black market blurb,can commence with what would appear to them as 'moving forward".2022 cars,factory work,an AC unit and shit will be miraculous in their squinty eyes.They'll be shuttled into the 1950's !

Forum List

Back