🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Keep those post coming Squawpuss...Carson Thanks 'Biased Media' for Huge $3.5M Fundraising Surge!!!

I remember when there were multiple threads here about how Palins downs syndrome baby was really her daughters....those got legit playtime while threads about the reality of Obama are were dumped into the conspiracies forum. Good times. Meanwhile, the left displayed their amazing ignorance of world geography, not to mention economics, when they made it patently obvious they had no concept of the location of Alaska and her proximity to Russia lolol.

You remember that story on here from 2008 when you only joined in 2011?

What's your other username?
Yawn. I've been here for a really long time, NYC. Talk to ravtard. She saves all my personal information just so she can share it with weirdoes like you.

"Keep those post coming Squawpuss...Carson Thanks 'Biased Media' for Huge $3.5M Fundraising Surge!!!"

Good for Carson.

Of course, he won't be the GOP presidential nominee for 2016 - democrats aren't that lucky.

I remember when there were multiple threads here about how Palins downs syndrome baby was really her daughters....those got legit playtime while threads about the reality of Obama are were dumped into the conspiracies forum. Good times. Meanwhile, the left displayed their amazing ignorance of world geography, not to mention economics, when they made it patently obvious they had no concept of the location of Alaska and her proximity to Russia lolol.

Yawn. I've been here for a really long time, NYC. Talk to ravtard. She saves all my personal information just so she can share it with weirdoes like you.

So you're admitting to multiple accounts.

'Biased Media'

And of course this is another of Carson's ridiculous lies – 'the media' aren't 'out to get him,' the reporting on his past is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

If Carson has something to hide, or doesn't like the scrutiny, he's at liberty to quit the race.

I can see your nose growing from my house.

Forum List

Back