Kelly and Mattis Call “Bullshit” on Woodward’s Book of Lies

It will feed the appetite of the “Trump is going to kill us all”crowd and it won’t matter to the “Thank God HIllary isn’t President” crowd.

Thank God HIllary isn’t fucking President.

I think most of the country would feel a hell of a lot safer were Hillary President right about now

I think most of the country would feel a hell of a lot safer were Hillary President right about now

I disagree .. although, she does represent Democrats very very well, the economy would be toast..

hillarynotok.jpeg

Yea, liberals are about feelings, I guess.

I am more of a results person.

Liberals would feel good about a fascist deep state running things and corrupt Clinton fleecing the taxpayers to line her pockets.

Brilliant.

Liberals would feel good about a fascist deep state running things and corrupt Clinton fleecing the taxpayers to line her pockets.

Brilliant.
Bullshit. Trumpers are ALL about feelings. Unfortunately those feelings are fear (of the other) and hatred

Hmm let’s see who to believe: A well-known, respected Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author, or two yes men for the Obese-in-Chief?

Tough decision.....

Nope, real easy .. a beloved liberal parasite vs American heros
An independent journalist vs. two men who work for the Orange Menace.

I wonder who’s being more honest?

Perhaps some knowledge might help but quite honestly, it seems rather hopeless... sorry..

.. and hey, welcome to the USMB, you fit in like a pea in a pod..
Hmm let’s see who to believe: A well-known, respected Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author, or two yes men for the Obese-in-Chief?

Tough decision.....

Nope, real easy .. a beloved liberal parasite vs American heros
An independent journalist vs. two men who work for the Orange Menace.

I wonder who’s being more honest?

Perhaps some knowledge might help but quite honestly, it seems rather hopeless... sorry..

.. and hey, welcome to the USMB, you fit in like a pea in a pod..

It is a sock. Too nice for Issac..too far commie for Manifold...too smart for most leftist kooks....closer to an IcebergSlim or a bad DrLove or even a spawn of RW perhaps? Not a real noob IMVHO.

Tough decision.....
Woodward is not respected. He is a slime ball.

How does the deep state media get by with this kind of crap? Woodward’s book has been totally debunked by the people whom he makes claims and assertions about in the book.
Trump: Woodward's Book 'Total Fiction,' Mattis and Kelly 'Insulted' by Claims

Mattis and Kelley are dishonorable men. I have no doubt they are lying and doing a CYA. They are disgusting.

They are true American heros and you are not..

Woodward's a money grubbing parasite and yet you trust him... :lmao:

mmm .. They both served under the Obama regime, eh, he did a few things right..

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

John F. Kelly - Wikipedia

I have not sold my soul like they have. They sold their soul for power. Benedict Arnold was a hero before he betrayed his country.

Woodward is just as mentally ill as Bernstein. The difference being Bernstein is a low IQ moron who speaks English in a manner consistent with a college drop out. Woodward in contrast speaks freshman English in a very bizarre manner. Woodward places every syllable as an equal value thus making him sound mentally ill and or retarded.

You are the one who is mentally ill or retarded. You are nothing but a member of a cult. You are a SUCKER. Incapable of thinking for yourself.

Brilliant.

It's okay for Trump to line his pocket with taxpayer dollars. There is no deep state.

Brilliant.

How does the deep state media get by with this kind of crap? Woodward’s book has been totally debunked by the people whom he makes claims and assertions about in the book.

Mattis and Kelley are dishonorable men. I have no doubt they are lying and doing a CYA. They are disgusting.

The only disgusting thing I see is you.

Mattis and Kelly were Marine Generals and are for more honorable than Woodward or you would ever be. You are a disgusting POS.

They are true American heros and you are not..

Woodward's a money grubbing parasite and yet you trust him... :lmao:

mmm .. They both served under the Obama regime, eh, he did a few things right..

Jim Mattis - Wikipedia

John F. Kelly - Wikipedia

I have not sold my soul like they have. They sold their soul for power. Benedict Arnold was a hero before he betrayed his country.

I do appreciate your melodrama but I'm having trouble with your facts..

btw. I thought having soul was verboten for you alt. lefty maidens..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back