Kemp is up 10 points on Stacy Abrams in Georgia. Will Abrams finally concede this time?

She can claim it was stolen and then whip her supporters up into a frenzy to storm the state capitol and try to overturn the results.....she can claim fraud, have a bunch of faux recounts, probably have Spike Lee put out a documentary about how it was stolen......Nah, nobody would be stupid enough to try anything like that.
Or just obtain a truck load of junk food, with plenty of Mad Dog 20 20 to wash it down,

AND DISAPPEAR, never to be seen again.

One can only hope

Do you think that she will lose? You're demonstrating weakness.

Could it be that all black candidates will suffer a crushing defeat if they're running Dem and not running against another black. I think the racism factor in America has grown enough to make that quite likely now.
And it also appears that black voters have given up the fight in this election.

fwiw, my wet dream would come true if Walker wins!
That's perversion that would just have to ring some caution bells for Americans!
That's so damn stupid I can't believe you said it.
But you are a proggy, so believing stupid things comes with the territory.

Hispanics & blacks are leaving the Dems in record numbers. Are they all racists?
How many POC candidates are running as Repubs? Are they all racists as well?

The only reason racism is still an issue is because lefties constantly bring it up to whip up a frenzy in the low-info's that vote Dem.
If you couldn't use the divide & conquer strategy, you collectivist "deep thinkers" would be a permanent minority.
What are ya'll gonna do when your clot shots are taking a truly heavy toll on the dempanic sheeple?

They do have the right to protest. They even have the right to protest political leaders to pressure those leaders in their decisions. The people on Jan 6 had the right to protest to try to pressure Pence to not accept the certification of the electoral votes. Those that broke laws should be prosecuted for the laws the broke.
No, you do not have the right to storm the capitol and pressure officials to overturn the results of an election....but i understand why fascists think differently..

Abrams is an electon denier.

Will she actually concede?

Down 10 points and 10 days from election day does not look good.

No One wants it in office
1666980972102.png

1666981058172.png

Hispanics & blacks are leaving the Dems in record numbers. Are they all racists?
A large majority of Americans are racists to some degree. I as a foreigner have no interest in sorting the wheat from the mountain of chaff.
The only reason racism is still an issue is because lefties constantly bring it up to whip up a frenzy in the low-info's that vote Dem.
If you couldn't use the divide & conquer strategy, you collectivist "deep thinkers" would be a permanent minority.
What are ya'll gonna do when your clot shots are taking a truly heavy toll on the dempanic sheeple?
You're being irrational on the Covid vaccines for political reasons.

I won't follow or comment on that!

Or just obtain a truck load of junk food, with plenty of Mad Dog 20 20 to wash it down,

AND DISAPPEAR, never to be seen again.

One can only hope
You should get Republicans to campaign more on racist stereotypes....instead of lying about it or just saying what they really feel about black folks on random message boards like cowards

Do you want to hear what I say John?

You should get Republicans to campaign more on racist stereotypes....instead of lying about it or just saying what they really feel about black folks on random message boards like cowards
You all need to pull in your horns and cover your asses Biff. It's going to be a wild ride and there's nothing 'you' can say to stop it now.

How's he gonna take the presidency before 24?
My comment was expressly meant to cause you, gySgt and other Americans to mull the question over in your minds.

I could suggest but it's better left unanswered for you and other Americans.

If the election was stolen from Trump, then the US Constitution demands that it be restored to him.

Will a Republican House and Senate act to ensure that law is acted upon and satisfied?

Will the US military stand with Congress on the question?

Or will it all just end with a few select heads meeting with select bullets?

Do you think that she will lose? You're demonstrating weakness.

Could it be that all black candidates will suffer a crushing defeat if they're running Dem and not running against another black. I think the racism factor in America has grown enough to make that quite likely now.
And it also appears that black voters have given up the fight in this election.

fwiw, my wet dream would come true if Walker wins!
That's perversion that would just have to ring some caution bells for Americans!

Walker isn't the right stuff. Stacy Abrams is.. whether she wins is another matter. She does have the education, skills and experience to be governor.

If fat is an issue they wouldn't have elected Trump.

Walker isn't the right stuff. Stacy Abrams is.. whether she wins is another matter.

If fat is an issue they wouldn't have elected Trump.
Walker is a long shot in the minds of most Americans but it's probably not so long for foreigners.

Would his win become the final insult for many Americans?
Could there be a greater insult for a democracy/

Forum List

Back