Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

:)

1696541285269.png

So a Conservative should be GTG with ( Late Term Abortion ) ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Decriminalization of Crime ) ( Pedo / NAMBLA as a Democrat Voting Bloc) ( Sensible Firearms Restrictions ) ...

Trump has never worked hard enough, in his whole life, as we would have to work as speaker
A speaker has to bring people together, Trump is a divider.
Trump wants it his way or no way.
Government or most organizations do not work that way. YOU NEED TO BE A DICTATOR OR A KING TO WORK LIKE TRUMP WANTS TO.
He would be a disaster

Presidents are only partly to blame for deficits

Dont forget about congress
I agree. To blame any President for all bad things that happen or give him credit for all good is ridiculous. The President defintely has a large influence.

That is why the Trump MAGA supporters are out of touch with reality.
Everything Trump did was not good and everything Biden does is not bad and vice versa.
If you don't acknowledge that, you are not living in the real worlld.

BS
Trump increased the debt by more than any President in 4 years. He had the ability, with a Republican controlled congress to make major changes in spending he did not. He implemented a tax decrease that benefitted the rich more than anyone else and substantially reduced tax revenue coming in.
There is no doubt that no President has complete control of spending and taxing but they must take a larger part of the success or failure.

Trump and MAGA are not conservatives. Trump and MAGA are the real RINOs.
You are blaming trump for overspending by congress

Libs were daring trump to shut diwn the government

I agree. To blame any President for all bad things that happen or give him credit for all good is ridiculous. The President defintely has a large influence.

That is why the Trump MAGA supporters are out of touch with reality.
Everything Trump did was not good and everything Biden does is not bad and vice versa.
If you don't acknowledge that, you are not living in the real worlld.
I support biden in the Ulraine and hope that he will stand up to china also

Very few libs are as objective toward trump

I support biden in the Ulraine and hope that he will stand up to china also

Very few libs are as objective toward trump
The majority of antiTrumpers, I know, are not liberals.
The liberals will not bring Trump down.
Republicans, independents and Trump will bring Trump down.

The Republican party is so much more than Trump. When Trump leads the party it is all about Trump.
We need each party to be all about our country.
You mean when congress refuses to follow an outsider who made fools of them during the 2016 election

Swamp rats forget their duty to the country

You mean when congress refuses to follow an outsider who made fools of them during the 2016 election

Swamp rats forget their duty to the country
To you and the cult members. To the rest of the USA and world, Trump made a fool of himself and his cult members.

that is a false comparison on a few levels. especially the part where the whole party is imploding with a civil war going on in house. seems the (D)s are pretty unified & has been since dark brandon was elected.
Spare me the tired apologetics, okay? Are you the type that shits in a pie tin and passes it off as chocolate pie? Because that's what what you said sounded like.

Cocks maintain fortitude. At Elgin who ran the Legacy Program? Gaetz know. All Hail Clifford Stone, Gaetz said he was right.

Forum List

Back