Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

The Corrupt Democrat Party's greedy spending is what caused this inflation crisis.

View attachment 837882
Yeah, like this demonicaltroglonazicommiecrat did!!!!

Democrat spending is what caused this inflation crisis.
The greedy corrupt Democrats treat the Taxpayers like their slaves.

View attachment 837885

We don't have two political parties. We just have one. The Party of Big Government.

The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are a little more moderate but not enough so to make much of a difference.

The problem is that once someone gets elected to Congress there is no penalty to be fiscally irresponsible. You can vote for debt and big spending and you will make a lot of friends that love the government handouts. Meanwhile the country gets fucked and the people that elected you are not smart enough to make the connection that you are the problem.

Yes, I considered those all chaos.
But it is an horrific situation when you are comparing our house of representative with a riot, the disaster of leaving Afghanistan, our border crisis.

Don't you get that.
Thanks for being honest and for inadvertantly admitting the left even in this case are Chaos seekers.
download-2 (1).jpg

images-1 (1).jpg

Attachments

• download-2 (2).jpg
    download-2 (2).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 5
They all are. R and D.

that is a false comparison on a few levels. especially the part where the whole party is imploding with a civil war going on in house. seems the (D)s are pretty unified & has been since dark brandon was elected.

Every issue is a lefyt, right and the middle issue.
The best thing that could happen, with the border crisis, is for Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration bill.
Agree, which is why voting straight party line does not a democracy make, it does not address the wishes of the varied people in varied states with varied needs and beliefs and life experiences and knowledge. So you are seeing my point, but not recognizing it, because it's not chaos to have 8 seperate thinkers out of the bunch, but it is chaos to pide piper your country off a cliff because everything you think you know and think is right is actually controlled as brainwashing by one trained central source thought and thus the group not thinking and solving and looking outside the proverbial propaganda box they are bunched in as one group of think and vote a likes.

MAGA are nothing but a bunch of juvenile internet trolls, and America has had enough of it.
Just like the squads BS?
...and then we will go right back to printing money and bankrupting the nation for future generations.
You know, on second thought, I think some good will come out of all this. Polling shows dissatisfaction with both parties but as far as controlling spending, GOP wins.
Your baby trolling never really helps you.
So now what's your excuse?
Eight fools just contributed to the Communist Party of America. :puke:
Look at it this way, between 8 and 11 conservatives have stood up to the majority continually siding with the democrats on just about every spending bill.
I see this as a good move.

Agree, which is why voting straight party line does not a democracy make, it does not address the wishes of the varied people in varied states with varied needs and beliefs and life experiences and knowledge. So you are seeing my point, but not recognizing it, because it's not chaos to have 8 seperate thinkers out of the bunch, but it is chaos to pide piper your country off a cliff because everything you think you know and think is right is actually controlled as brainwashing by one trained central source thought and thus the group not thinking and solving and looking outside the proverbial propaganda box they are bunched in as one group of think and vote a likes.
It takes work to figure out what is true. You need to go too many sources.

Forum List

Back