Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

Well....it's done. He's gone.

Caught this jerk talking live and it was all me, me, me. "I grew up and yadda yadda...." Dude. You were speaker for what, 10 months? Spare us, no one cares.

I'm so sick to death of politicians.

Well, it sure would be a good idea if they could select a compromise Speaker of the House. Seems the two parties can bring down a Speaker — why not the opposite? Like maybe a fairly conservative Democrat or a Liberal Republican. Of course our two party system extends so deeply into Congress such an action would be … practically revolutionary.

No.

There is no more compromise with the Democrats.

Imagine being at the summit of power and being wrecked by Matt Gaetz

I seriously cannot stop laughing about this.

tenor.gif

100% me all day

1696401959988.png

No one cares about this. No one. Americans expect this from Congress. Only State Worshippers--you all, 20%--are dismayed by this.

The rest of America is dismayed by, say, inflation and crime. And the border.

When people are polled they'll say, sure, this sucks. But it doesn't affect their lives.

They'll vote with their wallet and safety. Mark that.

Regardless of whether he had it coming, and that is debatable, the way it was done was wrong. It is the infighting and single issue mentality that is likely to cost us everything next year.
It wasn't really “in fighting,” though. McCarthy is a RINO, which is little more than a Democrat in sheep's clothing. If all is lost next year, it's because McCarthy didn't have the gonads to stand up for the people of the USA. Instead, he caved to the whims of the Demwits and Zelenskyy. So what will we really lose if the GOP does exactly what the Lefty Libs want him to do?

No one cares about this. No one. Americans expect this from Congress. Only State Worshippers--you all, 20%--are dismayed by this.

The rest of America is dismayed by, say, inflation and crime. And the border.

When people are polled they'll say, sure, this sucks. But it doesn't affect their lives.

They'll vote with their wallet and safety. Mark that.
giphy.gif

McCarthy voted out as Speaker of the House.
The Republicans are in chaos in their attempt to run the house.
For the first time a Speaker of the House has been voted out.

Um chaos? Did you call the Antifa and BLM riots and looting and arson chaos? Did you call the Chaz incident Chaos or everyday protests in Oregon chaos?
Did you call people hanging off the airplane in the fleeing of Afghanistan chaos withdrawl?
Did you call the border crisis chaos?
Do you even know the meaning of the word?
And do you realize you just said every single member of the Dem Congress (who voted for it) caused your interpretation of Chaos in the house.-oops!

Does that person realize they did a form of Political racism in casting blame and stereotypes- label on a group as a whole for the act of one? Does he realize the act of Pelosi still keeping the office and sticking around this long is an act of fascism? 🤷

It is interesting how the cult looks at inter party disagreements as a bad thing.

It is why they are a cult. Nothing but group think. They cannot comprehend thoughts and action that are antithetical to the cult.

Having a sect of the Pubs speaking up and taking action is a good thing, you fucking sheep.

Forum List

Back