Kevin O'Leary complaining about the "dumpster fire" that is California, "this is America, we build businesses, if you can't compete, you get whacked"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He was on Fox News criticizing Californias energy policies. They are hurting investment opportunities and making it unfeasible through high taxes. Sometimes Americans just need to hear from Canadians, we KNOW the other side and don't want you to become like us.

This is stifling California. Why would they do this to the once cherished Golden State?

Someone convince me that China hasn't been focusing their intelligence agencies on ensuring this state fails.

I have no idea why democrats chose to demolish the states with large cities. California is the incubator of every crackpot idea that com3s along.

He is full of crap and cherry picking. If you can't survive you get bailed out by the taxpayers.

He was on Fox News criticizing Californias energy policies. They are hurting investment opportunities and making it unfeasible through high taxes. Sometimes Americans just need to hear from Canadians, we KNOW the other side and don't want you to become like us.

This is stifling California. Why would they do this to the once cherished Golden State?

Someone convince me that China hasn't been focusing their intelligence agencies on ensuring this state fails.

BS.

Go on youtube and search for "California walk through" videos etc. You will see many of them, most of them will be positive. However, often even the positive videos give you a realistic view of how Cali has changed, especially for those who grew up there.

Detailed explanations of the same places they grew up in that are now inhabitable. You see barracaded storefronts, people high on whatever Americas enemies shipped into the U.S, descriptions of a state too expensive for citizens to afford to live in be it housing or energy costs etc.

California should be the apple of the eye of America nd the worlds citizens, but, it has fallen victim to the same policies that Americans used to reject. Promoted by the same nations that America used to reject.

I have no idea why democrats chose to demolish the states with large cities. California is the incubator of every crackpot idea that com3s along.
After a certain period of time you will discover, as I have, that dimocrapism is a disease. But not a disease of the body, not even a mental disease but rather -- A disease of the spirit, of the soul.

It is the same disease that created men like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Leopold II, Saddam, etc.

dimocraps are diseased scum

Go on youtube and search for "California walk through" videos etc. You will see many of them, most of them will be positive. However, often even the positive videos give you a realistic view of how Cali has changed, especially for those who grew up there.

Detailed explanations of the same places they grew up in that are now inhabitable. You see barracaded storefronts, people high on whatever Americas enemies shipped into the U.S, descriptions of a state too expensive for citizens to afford to live in be it housing or energy costs etc.

California should be the apple of the eye of America nd the worlds citizens, but, it has fallen victim to the same policies that Americans used to reject. Promoted by the same nations that America used to reject.
No. I don't need to do that. None of this is new to California despite what the right wing claims. Meanwhile the right ignores the abject poverty in Republican run states.

No. I don't need to do that. None of this is new to California despite what the right wing claims. Meanwhile the right ignores the abject poverty in Republican run states.

Well, yes, there are other states in which there is poverty but that is because they don't receive a great amount of government support as Cali does. More importantly, the cost of living isn't comparable. Being poor in a poor state is at least an easier proposition to meet ones basic needs.

Forum List

Back