Kfc Customer Ask For Bacon Only, Muslim Flies Into Verbal Profanity Laden Assault

It doesn't matter what he did. It wouldn't matter if he beheaded ten queers and drove a car bomb into a packed theater, the lefty shills would defend him in any case.

Yet more blatant anti Islamic trash. This was filmed nearly ten years ago and does the rounds every few years, where the poster claims its a 'recent' video.

We have Halal KFC stores in Australia. We have Halal McDonalds stores, too. They are clearly marked as Halal. To come in and demand bacon, something you KNOW that store does not provide, is insulting, and the customer is a retarded fuckwad.

It doesn't matter what he did. It wouldn't matter if he beheaded ten queers and drove a car bomb into a packed theater, the lefty shills would defend him in any case.

What exactly is there to "defend"?

What's he even talking about?

Odd. I wonder if there can be Christian BKs that can ban certain foods, too. You would think there's a few bacon-loving Australian atheists/non-Muslims who might take issue with the discrimination. I wonder what would happen if that were tried in America. Sort of reminds me of the Christian baker situation.

Odd. I wonder if there can be Christian BKs that can ban certain foods, too. You would think there's a few bacon-loving Australian atheists/non-Muslims who might take issue with the discrimination. I wonder what would happen if that were tried in America. Sort of reminds me of the Christian baker situation.

As you already noted -- we have no evidence that this restaurant had any such "ban". Or that the incident was even related to bacon. Or that the employee is Muslim. All of that is made up in the headline.

the guy at the til is talking about bacon to the customer

he says something about someone didnt know

there is a sign on one of the coolers saying not halal

then there is the employee saying

did you hear what he called me

i would like to see the whole footage

or other footage

According to this video and some articles it cites, there is a group who is afraid of the Islamification of Australia, and they purposely set up the KFC employee. In France, there are activists who go into Halal stores with pigs heads and provoke trouble. (@ 5:20)