Kidnapped girl killed by police as she runs to them....I think

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Link here.

TL;DR:

Dad kills mom and kidnaps their 15 year old daughter. Amber Alert goes out.

Someone sees them and calls the police.

Dad shoots at cops when they show up.

Girl tries to run to police to get away from dad, and police shoot her, claiming she was "wearing tactical gear".
smiley_thinking.gif

So was she trying to get out of the vehicle, or was she already out and running towards the cops?

The article has it both ways and is written like shit...... Fuck, is there a "journalist" that doesn't write like they are 12 anymore?

Link here.

TL;DR:

Girl tries to run to police to get away from dad, and police shoot her, claiming she was "wearing tactical gear".
smiley_thinking.gif

So was she trying to get out of the vehicle, or was she already out and running towards the cops?

The article has it both ways and is written like shit...... Fuck, is there a "journalist" that doesn't write like they are 12 anymore?
That is a weird story. A lot of bad decisions along the way. I hope we find out who all, made them.

I think the dad may have convinced her to shoot at the police. I'm guessing the police knew where the fire was coming from, as the dad was driving.

Doesn't matter much what the 'real story' is, the fuckwad 'Dad' is to blame for all that happened after he decided to kidnap the kid, same as the career thug George Floyd is entirely responsible for the entirely avoidable results of his stupid actions and drug overdose. Sad for the kid but nothing here justifies sanctions and giant civil suits, unless it's actions against the kids shitty family and the shtihole they came from.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter much what the 'real story' is, the fuckwad 'Dad' is to blame for all that happened after he decided to kidnap the kid.
Sorta makes me wonder about why he would "kidnap" his 15 year-old daughter in the first place.

No excuse for shooting at the cops though.

Sorta makes me wonder about why he would "kidnap" his 15 year-old daughter in the first place.

No excuse for shooting at the cops though.

Well, who knows what sort of insanity is going on. It certainly wasn't cops just deciding 'hey, let's gun down a kid for fun!' Looks like some jeenyus methhead biker wannabee decided to shit in his own nest.

Link here.

TL;DR:

smiley_thinking.gif

What’s a journalist?
Someone who failed math.

Well, who knows what sort of insanity is going on. It certainly wasn't cops just deciding 'hey, let's gun down a kid for fun!'
Well we damn sure can't depend on the retarded reporting to flesh it out.....A clear case of firstest with the leastest.

Yes, there are many top notch, professional joutnalists.

Most all of them are self-employed though. And regardless of self-employment or not, they are always silenced for telling the truth in a detailed and in-depth story line.

Link here.

TL;DR:

smiley_thinking.gif

Stupid people gonna die as they lived.

Live by the gun, die by the gun. Good riddence to bad rubbish.

That's fucked up, but I'd have to see the police body cam footage and forensic report before making a decision.

Yes, there are many top notch, professional joutnalists.

Most all of them are self-employed though. And regardless of self-employment or not, they are always silenced for telling the truth in a detailed and in-depth story line.
Not enough unbiased investigative journalists. So much that needs investigating.

Link here.

TL;DR:

smiley_thinking.gif

Another example of crappy lib journalism?

Journalism schools should be defunded instead of the cops

Forum List

Back