Ignored by police, a mom tried to find her missing daughter. She wound up in jail

It sounds like a mom who didn't trust the police to do their job, so tried to take the law into her own hands.

It didn't work out for her. She didn't find her daughter. And she was arrested for multiple felonies.
it says in article they did find the girl though . it took a second search. trying under stand how the girl went missing is so hard to understand in article. he wrote that article oy.

C'mon man. The article clearly affirms every point the OP offered. He paraphrased the article accurately.

Its you who didn't read it. And are now moving the goal posts in an attempt to scrabble some dignity from your failure when you opened your mouth on a topic you didn't understand.

Again, you've never once cited the article......because you've never read it. You're now actively ignoring it, the deputies and the arrest report. While I've read article, I've cited it, the deputies and the arrest report.

Our sources are not equal. No matter how hard you backpedal....its still just you, citing yourself.
thank you thought girl who was missing was 14. i just had hard time trying to figure out hoe girl went missing buy that article.

No they did not. The woman never barged into the house. The girl was not 16. Those things are not true.

The mother was arrested for burglary by the police. They kicked the door in per deputies. You've never read the article. You never read the arrest report. You still starkly refuse to.

You ignore the article, the deputies, the arrest report....and continue to cite yourself on a topic you obviously don't understand.

Why would I or any other rational person ignore the article, the arrest report and the deputies.....and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Who said the daughter was kidnapped? The daughter wasn't there. She had already been found under a bed earlier that day.

And if you start threatening to shoot kids and kick down their doors, you'll almost certainly be arrested too.

I'm sure that dad being in prison for threatening to murder a child will serve your family well.
No she hadn't you retard they found her after the mother caused the ruckus. When they searched in the morning, they didn't bother to look very hard.

The mother was arrested for burglary by the police. They kicked the door in per deputies. You've never read the article. You never read the arrest report. You still starkly refuse to.

You ignore the article, the deputies, the arrest report....and continue to cite yourself on a topic you obviously don't understand.

Why would I or any other rational person ignore the article, the arrest report and the deputies.....and instead believe you, citing yourself?
You are falling back on well if she is arrested for it it must have happened instead of offering any proof she entered the house. You are not being rational at all. You are doubling down on defending false statements made by the op.

Forum List

Back