Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

As I repeated on here, they don't have soldiers. So, what is the $61B going to be used for?
10per.jpg

They've been huffing on their own supply of hopium for so long that reality cant force its way in.
I think that the situation created by Iran with it's faux-attack on the Zionist regime has postponed any chances of peace talks on America's war against Russia..

There's simply no way of denying that the Brics countries are lining up against America and Nato countries. That now makes America's two wars into one war with the common purpose of eliminating Russia's rise to immense power.

That leaves us with only one lane now hon.

Momentum must turn against Russia in order for America to have a significant seat at the bargaining table.

Ukraine Withdraws Abrams Tanks From Frontlines After Russian Drone Attacks​

You are being especially childish Horsey Horse -- below are opening remarks today in ZH .
I have told you this repeatedly for several months
Edgar the Clown Horse.
Further humiliation for the US .

SUNDAY, APR 28, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Authored by Will Porter via The Libertarian Institute,
The Ukrainian military has opted to withdraw its US-supplied M1 Abrams main battle tanks from the front lines due to the threat posed by Russian drones, American officials told the Associated Press. Kiev has reportedly lost several of the tanks since their long-delayed deployment in February.
The decision came as Moscow increasingly relies on UAVs for round-the-clock surveillance and air strikes, making the Abrams "too difficult… to operate without detection or coming under attack," the AP reported on Thursday. The tanks have been removed from the fight for an unspecified period as Kiev and Washington work to "reset tactics," Joint Chiefs of Staff Vice Chairman Adm. Christopher Grady told the outlet.

Forum List

Back