Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

If the US were in a similar situation, would you be pushing surrender?
Mexico was in a similar situation back in XIX century. And they prefered to lost 2/3 of their territory but sign a mutually acceptable peace treaty and wait for another chance.

For two years the naysayers have said that the Ukrainians are finished. I differed then and I do so now. They will fight as they have been invaded; they will indeed fight to whatever end fate has in store for them. Are Ukrainians any less fervent towards their nation than the Jews were? Recall the words of Golda:
I want to say to you, friends, that the Jewish community in Palestine is going to fight to the very end. If we have arms to fight with, we will fight with those, and if not, we will fight with stones in our hands.

Now to date the US and Europe have been wonderful, but now the question must be put...again, as was done by Golda so many years ago:

I want to close with paraphrasing one of the greatest speeches that was made during the Second World War—the words of Churchill.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the Yishuv in Palestine will fight in the Negev and will fight in Galilee and will fight on the outskirts of Jerusalem until the very end. You cannot decide whether we should fight or not. We will. The Jewish community in Palestine will raise no white flag for the Mufti. That decision is taken. Nobody can change it.
You can only decide one thing: whether we shall be victorious in this fight or whether the Mufti will be victorious. That decision American Jews can make. It has to be made quickly within hours, within days.!!
I KNOW that many are sick of the endemic corruption etc that has plagued The Ukraine for years, but the answer is NOT Putin!!

I thank the US and Europe for all that they are doing to assist the Ukes as it is desperately needed.

Greg
You keep talking about Ukrainians fighting to the last, but which Ukrainians? not the ones in Donbass and other locations who were at one time Ukrainian citizens, that was until the Nazi/ Nationalist fanatics decided they didn't like the election result in 2010, then collaborated with the Americans and their vassals to overthrow the Government with violence.

You will be surprised, but a number of 'true Russia-haters' will be higher when this war ends than it was in the start.
Nah, as soon as the war ends and the hate transmitter is off or, what's his name, collective Goncharenko is found with a bullet between his ears you'll get back to being normal again.

Sure, I will be surprised. If they truly hate Russians - why are they still hiding from mobilisation
The most common and natural answer is no one wants to die. Especially after all these cases of corruption in the war time, kids of high ranked officials living a luxury life abroad, 'meat attacks' widely seen at the times of 'the counter-offensive' etc.

The United States already have three oceans as a buffer zone. And the EU doesn't have enough nukes to win a nuclear war against Russia
View all of NATO countries as a common security area. This will help.

But NATO and EU officials say different things. So, we can't exclude this possibility
Yeah, officials say what their rank requires. If you base your judgements on their speeches and remarks, then you should overhaul your world perception.

Ukraine? Culturally? I'm not sure that it's possible to use those two words in one sentence. But anyway, who cares? Significant part of the Russian culture-workers are anti-Russian as well (as well as significant part of the American culture-workers are anti-American).
As they say - "all boys are rapists and all girls are whores". If an Ukrainian whore (popular actress, singer, poetesse or other cultur-worker), sucking my d-ck, hates me, it's just make it a bit more spicy
By this I mean your 'denazification' claims. The Russian language will have no official status in Ukraine, the Moscow patriarchate will be forbidden etc.

I am hoping like fucking hell that the Maga mob that I support 110% are NOT in a gloatfest about Putin having successes along parts of the Ukraine front line? Yes; I know that Biden is a fucking idiot and corrupt as hell but I don't want the Republicans to make the same disgusting mistake the DemoKKKrats and Biden made in Vietnam!!!! I fully support no boots on the ground but I can't support leaving an invaded people subject to the will of a mass murdering skkkumbag like Putin!! I ask respectfully don't support the same strategy that DemoKKKrats practised all those years ago.

Greg
Do you have a problem with people being left at the mercy of your mass murdering scumbags?

Nah, as soon as the war ends and the hate transmitter is off or, what's his name, collective Goncharenko is found with a bullet between his ears you'll get back to being normal again.
Dude, no one cares about Goncharenko and the like. The situation is much more complicated. Open your eyes already.

Dude, no one cares about Goncharenko and the like. The situation is much more complicated. Open your eyes already.
You mean guerrilla war? Forget it. All your "revolutions" were instigated from the outside and you were allowed to believe that you were the driving force. I don't see any revolutions now when your friends are fleeing the recruitment officers and cemeteries being overloaded with your KIAs. If they are fleeing, doesn't that mean that they don't want to fight? Why will they fight as guerrillas if they got no will to fight now?

You mean guerrilla war? Forget it. All your "revolutions" were instigated from the outside and you were allowed to believe that you were the driving force. I don't see any revolutions now when your friends are fleeing the recruitment officers and cemeteries being overloaded with your KIAs. If they are fleeing, doesn't that mean that they don't want to fight? Why will they fight as guerrillas if they got no will to fight now?
You don't read any of my posts here? Where have I said something about a guerilla war? This war will stop at some point. Or, more correctly, along some line. That will divide 'former' Ukraine and 'remaining' Ukraine.

Okay. Rump Ukraine that'll have to live with the West and repay all its debt for the generations to come and the reborn one with Odessa and all the Black Sea coast. Get over to our side while there's still time.

Okay. Rump Ukraine that'll have to live with the West and repay all its debt for the generations to come and the reborn one with Odessa and all the Black Sea coast. Get over to our side while there's still time.
I have already chosen my side. I despise so called Russian world more than thick-head seluks.

Odesa.. Don't know, dude. Something tells me it will be left on 'remaining' Ukraine's side.

that's a lie
LONG LIVE USA, LONG LIVE THE LIBERAL DEMOCRACY , DEATH TO THE oriental 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 despots

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

The most common and natural answer is no one wants to die. Especially after all these cases of corruption in the war time, kids of high ranked officials living a luxury life abroad, 'meat attacks' widely seen at the times of 'the counter-offensive' etc.
If they truly hate someone - they want to die. Hatred means self-destruction. If they want to live and work more than to kill "moscovites" and inevitable be killed by them - it's good enough for me.

View all of NATO countries as a common security area. This will help.
It simply not true.

Yeah, officials say what their rank requires. If you base your judgements on their speeches and remarks, then you should overhaul your world perception.
I think, that sometimes politicians can say truth. And we can't rule out this possibility.

By this I mean your 'denazification' claims. The Russian language will have no official status in Ukraine, the Moscow patriarchate will be forbidden etc.
In that case, we'll continue the war, and there won't be any 'remaining Ukraine'.
  • denazification (which includes equal rights for all ethnic and religion groups and recognition of the new borders);
  • demilitarisation (which includes demobilisation and open borders);
  • neutral status (which includes no Western military or intelligence support and no guarantees from anybody).

When you are ready to accept those minimal terms and start further negotiations - tell me. Until then any 'political' talks are pretty useless and we can discuss something more interesting, like books or movies.

What do you think about "Kill the Mockingbird" of Harper Lee?

It simply not true
What is not true? That NATO exists? Go figure.

In that case, we'll continue the war, and there won't be any 'remaining Ukraine'.
  • denazification (which includes equal rights for all ethnic and religion groups and recognition of the new borders);
  • demilitarisation (which includes demobilisation and open borders);
  • neutral status (which includes no Western military or intelligence support and no guarantees from anybody)
Yes, nothing of that will be realized in full. Ukraine won't stop 'ukrainization', will forbid (or curb significantly) the Moscow patriarchate activities, won't recognize new borders de jure. The whole point of 'denazification' is, as Carlson said shortly afterwards of an extremely boring interview with Putin, one of the most ridiculous things.

The neutral status will mean non-participation in military blocks and 'no boots on the ground'. Of course, Ukraine will have agreements in a military sphere with some Western countries (though, they won't be 'guarantees').

When you are ready to accept those minimal terms and start further negotiations - tell me
What for? Negotiations between Ukraine and Russia are absolutely useless. I don't think they will ever happen in the form of 'negotiations'.

Until then any 'political' talks are pretty useless and we can discuss something more interesting, like books or movies
Sorry, man, you chose a wrong forum for that.

What is not true? That NATO exists? Go figure.

Yes, nothing of that will be realized in full. Ukraine won't stop 'ukrainization', will forbid (or curb significantly) the Moscow patriarchate activities, won't recognize new borders de jure. The whole point of 'denazification' is, as Carlson said shortly afterwards of an extremely boring interview with Putin, one of the most ridiculous things.

The neutral status will mean non-participation in military blocks and 'no boots on the ground'. Of course, Ukraine will have agreements in a military sphere with some Western countries (though, they won't be 'guarantees').

What for? Negotiations between Ukraine and Russia are absolutely useless. I don't think they will ever happen in the form of 'negotiations'.
So, there will be no any Ukraine. You'd better search a new place for life somewhere in Canada or Argentina.
Sorry, man, you chose a wrong forum for that.
Ok. We can discuss Fallout series there:

I'd be really interested in your opinion about Western woke-ideology (as well as about Ukrainian Zrada-Peremoga narrative) in the movie.

So, there will be no any Ukraine. You'd better search a new place for life somewhere in Canada or Argentina
That depends not only on Russia.

I'd be really interested in your opinion about Western woke-ideology (as well as about Ukrainian Zrada-Peremoga narrative) in the movie
I haven't seen these series. And have no interest in that. If you want some my answers, then you can just ask questions. Though, there is no easy answers about the 'woke-ideology'.

Forum List

Back