Kids left to die in vehicles

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

What kind of brainless monster are you, to never check your vehicle for kids or pets?

Thats the FIRST RULE of having kids and pets that travel in vehicles........ALWAYS CHECK EVERYWHERE, EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU ENTER OR LEAVE A VEHICLE!!!!

I realize common sense is long gone from American society, but this is just sub-basic sense! You shouldn't even have to THINK about it, you just DO IT!!!

These people should all be locked inside vehicles and unable to escape!! And those vehicles towed to the desert to be left there.

What kind of brainless monster are you, to never check your vehicle for kids or pets?

Thats the FIRST RULE of having kids and pets that travel in vehicles........ALWAYS CHECK EVERYWHERE, EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU ENTER OR LEAVE A VEHICLE!!!!

I realize common sense is long gone from American society, but this is just sub-basic sense! You shouldn't even have to THINK about it, you just DO IT!!!

These people should all be locked inside vehicles and unable to escape!! And those vehicles towed to the desert to be left there.

I think it was done on purpose because there is NO WAY parents are going to forget their baby being in the car that is a disconnect I don't think is possible.

I have two Teen girls still living because I ALWAYS watch over them, ALWAYS. I tell them to stay away from drugs, alcohol bad crowds and smooth talking men.

I think it was done on purpose because there is NO WAY parents are going to forget their baby being in the car that is a disconnect I don't think is possible.

I have two Teen girls still living because I ALWAYS watch over them, ALWAYS. I tell them to stay away from drugs, alcohol bad crowds and smooth talking men.
There are always a few of these unnecessary hot car deaths every summer since I can remember. The parents are probably beside themselves with remorse and mourning.

The fact that you think that it was done on purpose just makes you the biggest asshole that I've ever come across.

There are always a few of these unnecessary hot car deaths every summer since I can remember. The parents are probably beside themselves with remorse and mourning.

The fact that you think that it was done on purpose just makes you the biggest asshole that I've ever come across.
Anyone stupid enough to leave a child or pet in a hot car needs to be eliminated. Period. Leave a child or pet in a hot car and it's on purpose. If you're too retarded to get this, you're too retarded to be driving in the first place and must be doing so without a license. You need to be taken out.

Anyone stupid enough to leave a child or pet in a hot car needs to be eliminated. Period. Leave a child or pet in a hot car and it's on purpose. If you're too retarded to get this, you're too retarded to be driving in the first place and must be doing so without a license. You need to be taken out.
I need to be taken out? I've never left any babies or pets in a hot car, ever. I'd leave you in there. That would be on purpose.

I need to be taken out? I've never left any babies or pets in a hot car, ever. I'd leave you in there. That would be on purpose.
Well, that was not aimed at you. It was aimed at any retard who would do such a heinous thing.

If you thought it was aimed at you, perhaps you should talk to your doctor about your anti-anxiety medication.

Many folks who have kids ( these days ) are witless trilobites

There was a story a few years ago on this that made me feel sick. Two working parents, lots of kids. I think it was mom put the baby in the backseat and failed to tell dad, he drove to work, left the baby there. Baby died. It's easy to pass judgment but family life when your kids are young is so hectic. If the parents leave the baby ON PURPOSE there's no excuse. If the baby was put there and one parent didn't tell another or something like that it's a terrible accident they will never, ever, ever get over. No amount of blaming or shaming anyone adds on can ever make it worse--their lives are already hell.

Forum List

Back